17

«If I lay here, if I just lay here. Would you lay with me and just forget the world?»

-Chasing Cars. Snow Patrol.

I cried for hours. I hide myself under pillows and blankets and poured my heart out.

"I lost him" I told the pillow. "He..."

He hates me. I disgust him. He thinks I'm horrible. I hate myself.

"Shoma?"

I froze.

"Please open the door."

No.

"I have something to tell you"

Please don't do this. I understand.

"Sho-chan, please."

I sat in my bed, and looked at the door. Sho-chan?

"Are you there?"

I placed my hand on the black wood. But I was a mess. I was not opening that door.

"Did you mean it?"

There was something in his voice. Soft, meaningful, it reached the deepest corners of my soul.

"Please, I need to know"

Why?

"Please"

I gulped, resting my forehead against the door. Yuzuru was at the other side, so close.

"Sho-chan..."

"I meant it" I whispered. "I know it's wrong but I-"

"It's okay" his voice made my tears stop. "It's okay."

"You don't need to kindly reject me, Yuzuru. I get it. Please leave me alone."

I didn't expect the next words, but he was clearly pissed.

"And why would I reject you? Look, Shoma. I'm so tired of that attitude of yours, stop whining, stop thinking you worth less than everyone else. It honestly pisses me so fucking much! Can't you see how amazing you are? If you really want something, go and take it!"

So I did. I opened the door and took what I wanted. His lips. 

****

A/N: I think this song appears in every book I write. I just love it so much.

Anyway. Here it is. Suffer no more. 

Remember, I update 3 chapters per day. 

-H.