EPILOGUE: To the one I love

I hope you know how much I love you. You make me the happiest man on this planet. We've made some of the best memories together. I know you make everything better. I know there's someone to hold me if I fall. I also know I married the most competitive man that ever existed -and it drives me insane sometimes, but it doesn't make me love you any less. Always remember that.

You're not exactly different in that aspect, Sho-chan.

You're just as competitive as your husband.

We challenged each other. We grew up together. We made it hard for the other.

It was the hardest and the best thing to compete against you.

I used to daydream all the time about us. I don't do that anymore. You've made every dream come true.

You made me believe I could trust you my heart.

Here's to many more fulfilled dreams.

Here's to make so many good memories so we never forget our love during hard times.

I didn't believe in myself and you taught me how.

I was so quiet, but you were there to make me talk. To make me smile.

You made me stronger. You made me feel loved.

"Are you sure?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I am"

"Are you sure that you're sure?"

"Jesus, Yuzuru. You're never like this when you skate in front of the crowds."

I practically had to force you into my parents house when we made it official. We were engaged and the world knew it. But you had problems revealing it to my family. Yuzuru Hanyu, a figure skating legend, nervous because he was asking my parents and my younger brother for their bless. Unbelievable.

I was meeting ones who raised you, the ones I owed your existence.

Of course I was nervous.

And today, we said yes.

Today we finally married. Today we made it real.

I love you, my dear husband. My Yuzu.

I love you, my Sho-chan.

The END.

******

a/n: so, here it is. My first story written in english, not translated. There's no spanish version of this. It's also my first Yuzusho story. 

I need to thank 
snowinsummer8 v-nguyen6 AgnessiaAsianB yuzuruhanyushomauno for encouraging me with their heart warming comments to keep writing this. you're all amazing.

Expect some more yuzusho stories soon. 

And from the bottom of my heart, to every reader, thank you.

-H