4

« Won't you turn around and please look at me? For everything we are, everything we've been. I promise I'll be good If you stay with me. » -Long Night. With Confidence.

He was shy. His face was almost emotionless sometimes. He avoided physical contact with everyone, he sometimes even flinched when I touched him and he didn't know it was me.

"Here. Place your hand here" I whispered, amusement clear in my voice as I guided his arm to the lady's back for the medalists group picture. He didn't touch the girl next to him, he just remained with his arm raised like he was, awkwardly looking around while the cameras flashed.

"You're so cute" I said with my hand on his back, half-hugging him.

He looked away, his face emotionless. And I felt curious. He was so mysterious, like a riddle. I never knew what to expect from him. On the ice, he would turn into this confident, seductive, gorgeous human. It was like this second persona he let out when he skated. Wild, dark, attractive. Any other time, he was too quiet for someone to figure him out.

"Doing some fan service, huh?" Javier said when were exiting the ice. The music was loud so he leaned to whisper in my ear. English was hard enough without noise getting in the way.

"I did not do that to please the fans" I half-yelled in his ear, and gave him a side smile. He chuckled.

I did that because I wanted to.

"It did the job anyway"

I snorted, amused.

And then there it was once again. Those piercing eyes fixed in me, I could feel them in a crowd. But he didn't say a word when I reached his side.

"Hey, Sho-chan!" I called when he was about to leave. He didn't turn so I ran after him. But I didn't manage to reach him to tell him what I wanted.

I stopped at the front exit, heart pounding and crappy lungs wanting me to spit them out.

Please don't go yet.

*****

A/N: It's time for three more chapters :)