28

«Baby, don't talk to me. I'm trying to let go.

Not loving you is harder than you know»

-Harder than you know. Escape the Fate.

"Please tell me you're joking."

I said nothing.

"Oh my god!" Javier yelled. "Are you out of you mind?"

I looked down. I've been having awful training sessions. I've been having awful days. Awful nights.

I miss him so much.

"Eres un reverendo idiota, Yuzuru Hanyu!" he ranted in Spanish.

"He deserves better"

"What? I'm about to punch you in the face, tonto! How could you do that?" he shook his head. He didn't understand.

"You don't give up on love. You fight, you treasure it. You love him and he feels the same, that itself is a miracle. Make him smile, and you'll realize you want no one else to cause it. Stay with him, and you'll realize nothing else matters."

"But-"

"There's no but, Yuzuru!" he yelled, exasperated. "I'm tired of seeing you being a ghost around the Club. Everyone is. We liked you better when you were all lovey-dovey: 'he said he likes my hair!' 'He's so cute'"

"I... can't. I can't love Shoma. You have no idea what I feel like! Just leave it alone!"

And now Javier hated me too.

Shoma, I miss you so much.

I saw him for a second when I arrived at the hotel in Helsinki. I wanted to tell him I stayed up all night to support him while he competed at Coupe du Primtemps. I wanted to tell him how proud I was when he broke the 300 mark. I wanted to tell him so many things.

Shoma, I love you.   

******

a/n: last one for today. Thanks you for reading this.
Javi's words in Spanish:
-Eres un reverendo idiota: you're a huge idiot.
-Tonto: fool.
Lol, I'm a Spanish speaker, I couldn't just miss my opportunity to use it.

-H.