10

«I am tired of this place, I hope people change. I need to replace what I gave away. And my hopes, they're high, I must keep them small. Though I try to resist I still want it all.» – Fools. Troye Sivan.

I messed up at Worlds. There's a reason why I always stay away from falling in love. I care too much. And my heart gets in between my skating and my concentration.

My friend took the medal I wanted while I was distracted. He deserved it. But I wanted that gold.

We didn't talk. I was more aggressive in practices, there it was obvious something was going on. But I kept telling everyone I was okay. My smile made them believe me.

Sometimes I was. I had my friends, Nam and Javier, around me all the time to make me laugh.

But I was not. I tried to hide it, but then we met again in Japan. Fantasy On Ice was going to suck for me.

"Yuzuru, hi"

I froze for one second. And I tried to fool him too.

"Hello Shoma" I smiled.

"Yuzu."

I failed. He moved closer.

"Are you..."

I hugged him. So tight I'm not sure how he managed to breath. I allowed myself to enjoy it, even if he rejected me. But he didn't pull away.

"I missed you too" he whispered.

Maybe it won't suck... I was okay. There, I was more than okay.

We talked. We laughed. We bought ice-creams. We teased each other a lot.

"Stop, Yuzuru" he said.

"Why? I'm fine"

Shoma squealed.

"S-stop! Stop! Yuzu!"

I was having the time of my life. He, maybe not so much. I was tickling him and enjoying the sounds he made, but he was fighting for it to stop.

Eventually, he managed to grab my wrists, rolled over me and pinned me to the floor. He stared at me, I couldn't look away. He was panting, I was hypnotized.

"Hey, Yu- What are you doing?" Shoma's face reddened and he jumped like three meters away from me when he heard Javi's voice.

I laughed, seating with a pleased smirk.

Having him all to myself. 

*****

N/A: Hii. Here are today's chapters. I'll post four today, because I can't post tomorrow. I'll try on sunday but no promises. Enjoy :)

-H.