16

«Touch my soul and hold it tight. I've been waiting all my life. I won't scar your young heart, just take my hand.» – I was made for loving you. Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran.

I'd bet good money he saw it all in my eyes. But my face, my voice, revealed nothing.

"Oh yeah?" I managed to say. I was hurt. I was in pain.

Shoma looked down.

"B-but, I don't know how to tell this person"

I blinked. Was he about to ask me, out of all the human population, for love advice?

"I think you're better with words than me, Sho-chan"

He shook his head.

"I'm not. Every time I think I'm about to risk it all, this person, this... incredibly beautiful person looks at me and I..."

Is it Evgenia? I saw him smiling at her. Or perhaps he likes them older, so... Satoko? Or maybe, he finally realized that 'Yu-chan' was the one?

"How would you tell someone what's inside your heart?"

You ask me.

His eyes shined. His curls were asking me to touch them. His lips... No.

"M-maybe, showing this person how much you care for them. Sometimes... there's no need for words." I looked away, and put on the best smile I could form in that moment. "But, she's very lucky you love her. "

"That's the problem, Yuzuru" he groaned, covering his face. "It's... not a girl."

I've never been so startled in my life.

"It's... I..."

He was about to cry when he faced me.

"It's you"

And then he ran away. 

******

A/N: I don't know where this comes from. I just open Word and I pratically vomit the words. I was worried of how was I supposed to make them talk about it but it just happened. Now, this is the last chapter for today. I know, cliffhanger. But, good news: unless i have a writer's block, i'll post tomorrow. 

Hope you liked it. It's so nice to see the reads, votes and comments  :')

- H.