31

«All that I am, all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes. They're all I can see.»

-Chasing Cars. Snow Patrol.

There was a maniac smile on his face when he finished his Free Program. And I knew he was looking at me.

"Congratulations, World Champion."

I had no idea how his mind worked, but he smiled like a little kid and hugged me.

"It's because of you."

I know you didn't lie when you kissed me. I know those eyes.

It was not because of me, he simply was like that. A hot blooded athlete who tolerated no challenge. And I was an idiot. I got nervous after I deliberately provoked the beast. My hands were shaking. But he was watching me.

"The silver medalist, representing Japan. Shoma Uno."

His eyes never left me. I enjoyed it. And there I knew it. I was not letting him go. He was going to regret all those heart-breaking words he said to me.

"I played video-games with Keiji in my room after the Short. We had a great time"

And I knew his eyes were on me.

"Shoma! Selfie?" I smiled to Michael. I took pictures with everyone.

And he kept gazing at me like I was an alien or something.

At the Gala, I found myself walking straight to him. There was something else I wanted him to see. How much I loved him. How much I needed him.

"Watch me" I said looking at those beautiful eyes.

There's some things I never told you. But I hope you know when you hear this song. I hope you know when you see me skating.

Everything always comes back to you

****

a/n: i have to say i actually didn't like niall horan's song until i saw shoma's EX. And I hope you got the song reference :) 

thanks for reading, til tomorrow. 

-H.