New world, new plans

~FLASHBACK~

Spain looked around the new land. 'Yes.' he thought to him self. 'This will all be mine', he looked at the vast jungles and the mighty pyramids of the Aztec Empire. "Sir, have you made your decision?" a young soldier asked. "Si. I have Fernando. We will rule this land."

~END FLASHBACK~

Spain looked at the little girl and smiled. "Hola! I'm Espana, but you can call me Antonio". He offered his hand to shake but the little girl only glared at him through big round chocolate eyes. Spain shifted uncomfortably. "Well....Azteca never told me she and Maya had a daughter" the girl cringed. 'How could he say Papa Maya's name so casually after the horror he had to go through before he was ruined.'. The death of her fathers empire happened so long ago but she still remembered the day clearly. Spain's smile started to awkwardly fade. He was getting nervous as he tried to make conversation with the capitol , Tenochtitlan, but all she did was peer into his soul with dark eyes. "I uh...hope you don't mind my men and I visiting your land. It's just so beautiful and-" Spain got caught off. "VISITING!!! You and your men have been here for three months! Why the hell are you still here!" the girl screamed. Spain looked taken aback but then a smile curved on his lips. ''My my. Such language for a girl who just got out of her toddler ages. A pretty little thing like you shouldn't say such sinful things." She looked disgusted. "Sorry to disappoint you Espana, but I can say whatever the fuck I want." she crossed her tanned arms. Spain just continued to smile and he bent down so they were face to face. He studied her features. Copper toned skin, thin eyebrows, full lips, and big brown eyes with a tint of red. Her hair was long and fell to a braid that stopped at mid back. A couple loose strands fell around her face in waves, and the color was pitch black. Spain wasn't going to lie, she was a very beautiful girl. Suddenly he had an idea. He could get rid of Aztec and take the girl to be his colony. With the great empire gone, this girl would be the representative of the whole country, not just one city. He would strip her of her culture and teach her a new way of life. His way. He already had many colonies, but the girl was special, he could feel it. He stroked her face then cupped her chin with his hand. She was strong and stubborn, that meant she was a fighter. He liked that. "Why don't you smile for Mr. Spain?" he was still smiling. "No thank you..." the girl was a little creeped out by the way he was looking at her. He gave a low laugh. "Don't worry bonita. One day you will smile for Mr. Spain" he caressed her smooth cheek. 'She will be mine' he got up, dusted his knees, flashed a cheerful smile and wave, then went back to his men to tell them of his plan.