Making ends meet

Spain and his soldiers entered the large house of Aztec. A few servants bowed at their presence and others ignored them. Spain walked up to the powerful woman. She was strong and domineering, almost frightful, but Spain kept his head high. "What do you want Espana." the woman said. She looked at him with a straight face. The two were the same height so it was hard for Spain to be the dominant one. Her voice was powerful and firm. The kind of voice that you couldn't help but listen to no matter what she talked about. She had no flaws, a warrior beauty. Nothing like the delicate ladies of Europe. "I would like a negotiation." Spain stated simply. "And what might that be" she was already getting bored of the Spaniard. "Give me the girl" Spain said trying not to falter under her power. "Who? Tenochtitlan?" the woman asked. Spain had to clear his throat. 'Keep it together Espana. Keep it together. But she's so scary! No. Nothing scares me.' he nodded. "Yes. Your dear daughter" Aztec raised an eyebrow. "What interest is she to you?" she asked standing straighter, now making her a bit taller. Spain swallowed a lump in his throat. "I would like her to be my colony'' he was getting more confident and also stood up straighter then before. Aztec continued to let her face show no emotion. "Is that so? Why do you want her." Spain smirked. "Do not worry about it senora. Just know that when I leave, I will be taking her with me." Aztec crossed her arms. "I don't think so. I will not leave my daughter in such pathetic hands." Spain smiled at that. "That is why I came up with something that is fairly negotiable. Would you like to hear it?" Aztec shook her head. ''I have no interest. I would never give my daughter up no matter what and that is final. Now leave." Spain gave in to her strong will and decided to leave. On his way to the door he thought to himself. 'Damn this woman is strong. I knew this would happen. I really want her. Wait. Do you know who you are? Espana, the great kingdom. Many fear me. Aztec isn't the only powerful one here. Don't back down. If I want something, I'm going to get it. I'm going to show them whose boss.' He suddenly turned back around. ''Okay Aztec. We can do this the hard way or the easy way" Aztec looked at the man in surprise. "Excuse me?" Spain walked back to her. "I'm talking about my negotiation. We could do this the hard way or the easy way. Give me your daughter or I will take her from you.'' Aztec let out a chilling laugh. ''Spain, my people and I have been nothing but nice to you and your men since you got here, and you think it's okay for you to come to me asking if you can have my child! Some fools just don't learn do they. You are nothing but greedy. I said no." Spain smirked for the second time during their meeting. "I guess we're going with the hard way. I will get what I want Azteca." the woman narrowed her eyes. "Get over it. The only way you will have my daughter is over my dead body." Spain laughed darkly. "I'm fine with that. I'll tell my  soldiers to prepare for war and you tell you warriors to do the same.'' Aztec wasn't worried. She would never leave her daughter. Once the Spaniard left the house, she went to go tell her people to prepare for war.