Tomato Amor

As Spain walked out the grand house, he noticed a small figure in the kitchen. He instantly lit up. He told his men to leave without him and that he would catch up later. After they left, he walked casually into the kitchen. "Hola Senorita", he greeted the little girl and came up behind her to see what she was doing. "What do you want Espana", she turned around so she was facing him, a huge frown plastered on her face. Spain noticed she was holding a big shiny knife and subconsciously stepped back. He noticed his actions and stepped forward to regain his masculinity. "I just wanted to see what you were doing", he said never taking his eyes off the knife. 'Should she be trusted with a knife? She's kinda dangerous'. He put aside his thoughts and moved so he was right next to her. "I'm making a snack. Duhhh." she said plainly. He let out a soft awkward laugh while scratching the back of his neck. He looked at what she was cutting. Thick slices of some round red thing that seemed to have juice in them. He also noticed, that while she was slicing some, she was also biting into one. Kind of like how you eat an apple. Spain couldn't help but smile. He thought she looked absolutely adorable. "You must really like these don't you?". She finished the one she was eating. "Mmmm. No. I don't like these, I love them. They are the best things ever and I'm totally obsessed." she put the slices together and started cutting them into chunks. She put them in a bowl and stored them away only leaving full tomatoes. She started eating another one. Spain looked at them amazed. "Wow...." he breathed out. "What are they?" he picked one up to observe it. The little girl snorted. "You mean you never seen these before? I thought your people were all evolved and shit. It's a tomato" she casually leaned against the stone counter. "Tomato huh? Interesting. So you say you love these things rite?", she rolled her eyes. "Yes Spain. Didn't you hear me? I'm obsessed." Spain let out a sly smile. "Well then tell me bonita, do you think you could ever love me the same way you love tomatoes?" he said as he cooly bit into one. She looked at him disgusted. He soon got very distracted. "HAY DIOS! These things are amazing! Oh my! It's like heaven just exploded in my mouth. I must take some home with me!". The girl rolled her eyes and walked out with her tomatoes. "Wait! Come back!" Spain called after her. She stopped but didn't bother to turn around. "What", she sounded frustrated. Spain walked to her and lifted her chin as he kneeled down. "I wish to tell you something. A little secret about the future", she sighed deeply signaling him to go on. He smiled at that. "OK, in the future, not so far from now actually, you will be mine". She looked at him in surprise and shook his hand away. ''What are you talking about? I will never be yours", he chuckled. "Oh my dear, i'm afraid it's not your choice. You see," he pulled her closer "When I want something, I get it. And you, are currently on my wish list. You'll be my little colony. How cute is that.", she stepped away. "Ew" she said a little creeped out. "Oh honey, it doesn't matter if you want to or not remember? I just declared war with your mother and were fighting for you. She put up quite a fight. She just wouldn't give you up. So we have to settle this the hard way.'' he explained with a smirk on his face as he looked down at her. She raised an eyebrow. "HA! You'll never win. You can try but like I said, I'll never be yours.", she crossed her arms. Spain laughed when he heard that. "No, no. It's like I said. I always get what I want" He leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "I also don't believe you answered my question. Do you think you could ever love me the way you love tomatoes?" she pushed him away in complete disgust. He stood up and snickered. "Think about it OK?" he rubbed her head as he grabbed another tomato and walked away feeling triumphantly.