Our Little Secret

It was diner time at Spain's house, and the tension between Arthur and Antonio was heavy. They both ate slowly and never took their eyes away from each other making sure no one tried anything tricky. "I say, Antonio. I come to your house and I don't even get quality Spanish food. Instead, I just get this delicious Italian pasta. Why is that? Is it because your a bad cook and didn't want to make a fool of your self?", England smirked as he took a sip of his drink. Spain finished what was in his mouth and cleared his throat, "Well let me tell you Arthur, that is because Italy wanted to cook for us and I let him. Because I only want to make the ones I love happy. But trust me, I am a very good cook. How about you England? Alfred, do you like England's food?".

America looked up as Spain smirked, knowing how much Arthur fails at cooking. "Well his food is the only food I've ever had, but this pasta is awesome! I wish you could cook like this Iggy", Alfred laughed and then shoved a fork full in his mouth. Arthur almost choked on his drink and shot Alfred a warning glare. Spain couldn't help but sneer, "Oh really Alfred? This is just basic food, nothing special. I guess England just doesn't know how to cook". Alfred ignored the warning face and continued to talk, "What! This is normal? It's so good, I wanna put up restaurants all over the place with this stuff! This makes Englands food look like a piece of crap! Man, I've really been missing out. I wish British food was this yummy and pretty". England turned red in the face, "Alfred! Be quiet! Your making me look bad". He tried to whisper but everyone heard him. America put his arms up defending himself, "Hey don't get mad at me now! I'm only speaking the truth, and plus, those scones you gave me the other day tasted like ass". Arthur face palmed in shame as Antonio started laughing. England felt sudden rage and tried to get off on the Spaniard, "Oh shut up you Spanish bastard! At least my colony is bigger". Spain busted out laughing, "England, hate to tell you this, but you don't even own half the place! Just the east and the rest is still native! Boom, your mistake, think before you speak. Thirteen states!". England growled, catching his mistake. "Well, your just mad because...because I'm in the way off you becoming the biggest power!". Spain managed to keep his cool, "Arthur, we're the biggest powers in the world right now and might as well be tied. But at least I have some quality food and can actually cook it, so...I'm better".

Alfred started laughing, "Yeah man, England always tends to get mad when cooking and sometimes I can't even tell what it is". England shot the boy another glare, "What did I tell you about making me look bad", he slammed his fist on the table causing some wine to spill on his shirt. Everyone started laughing over how tense the nation was. "Oh Arthur, you don't need your boy to make you look bad. You seem to be doing good by your self", Spain snickered. "Loosen up", he advised the other man putting a firm hand on his shoulder causing the Britt to tense up even more. Esmeralda stared at the two men as she ate her second serving of pasta. She looked to her right, Feliciano was busy making art with the sauce. She looked to her left where Lovino was seated next to her yawning with his head in his hands. She patted his thigh comfortably as he rubbed his eyes. "Fuck it, I'm going to bed. Buno notte everyone. Good night", he got up and waved to Spain, nodded at England, ignored America across the table from him, got crushed by Italy's goodnight hug, and kissed New Spain on the cheek. Antonio stretched, "Is it really getting late? Okay, let's all go to bed".

Everyone cleared out except for Antonio and Alfred. "Hey Alfred, can I talk to you for a minute?", Spain gave the boy cold eyes, but managed a smile. "Oh sure thing! what's up", he answered energetically loving the opportunity to run his mouth. Spain sighed, "Listen, I don't want you getting any ideas about my princesa". America looked at him confused. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. I saw you giving her googly eyes the whole time. Stay away from her and she will have nothing to do with you. You hear me? And if I catch you making a pass at her, I will kick you and England out. No matter how long you have to stay in Spain", America gaped as Spain went on about his speech. "But sir...", he began but Spain raised his hand to silence him. "You are in my house and you will follow the rules. She doesn't need to be involved with people like you and England. I don't want her getting hurt. She's better off without you, so don't. Absolutely don't, get any ideas because I will make you suffer the consequences for your actions against my little devil. My princesa is to good for you. And remember, your not allowed to be alone without me or Arthur there. You have been warned. Enjoy your stay!", Spain pranced away before America could testify against himself. "Jeez, what an over protective 'daddy'. I mean, I know it's a good thing, but come on!".