Spying on the Spanish

*A/N: This is getting more reads then I thought It could ever have. I hope your enjoying. You know.....Comments would be nice....I also put this story on FanFiction.net.*

__________________________________________________________________________

A couple months past since Aztec and Spain declared war. Aztec sent Tenochtitlan to go outside and get some fresh air, and to come back home with a bucket of water. The little girl walked outside holding the clay pot that was half her size. Any other kid her age would've fallen under its weight, but not her. She was actually capable of doing things most kids couldn't do. This was because she was a capitol. All of the very few capitols and all the countries aged differently. She has been around much longer then all the adults but she portrayed the body of a five year old. She was basically immortal. She walked along the outskirts of town and slowly entered the jungle. The jungles have been banned since they entered war. No one was aloud to enter. If you enter, you will suffer great consequences. No one dared to enter. Except for Tenochtitlan. She was scared of nothing and she was a great troublemaker. One of the servants has a son that was just as mischievous.The two would get into all sorts of mishaps that would drive there parents crazy. Now, he is an adult gone for training to defeat the Spanish. She wandered around the familiar jungle gazing at all the marvelous plants and wildlife. She wandered deeper to where the pyramids were in site. She looked at all the Mayan pyramids. They were still standing tall even though Maya had died  many years ago. She kept walking, cautious of all the snakes and spiders, not wanting to step on them. She heard voices coming from the left side. She slowly and carefully followed the voices. She saw a couple tall figures standing in the middle of the jungle. "Who could that be? They have to be Spanish. Everyone else is to scared to come here". She came closer and hid behind a bush that perfectly covered her tiny body. She peeped through an opening and was able to see the figures perfectly. She studied their faces. That Fernando guy had a drink in his hand and a small blush across his cheeks due to all the alcohol. There was another guy but she didn't recognize him. He was laughing as he leaned against a tree. She decided he was just a random soldier, and she was right. Her stomach curled in disgust as she recognized the next guy, Hernan Cortes, their leader in this whole 'discovery' mission. Tenochtitlan could find many things to make of him for, but at the moment, it wasn't important. She looked to the fourth and last figure and her heart immediately stopped. There was Spain, standing directly behind the sun with his shirt off. Tenochtitlan just stared with her eyes wide open. She didn't know he could have such a nice body. Fair white skin with a tint of color, he had tanned a bit from the sun down here, amazing muscles outlined his chest with toned abs and strong biceps on his arms. Not to bulky and not too lanky. Just perfect. She was impressed. She noticed his pants were a little low. Her eyes started traveling dangerously low to a place were no little girl would dare to look. 'Oh please no Tenochtitlan! Stop! You do not care about his body or how much his low pants will allow you to see! Just look away. OK yea there we go. Don't let your eyes reach his pants, look up.' Her heart was pounding and she was in shock with herself that she just did that. Her eyes slowly made their way up and landed on his face. A big goofy smile was plastered on his face and his green eyes shone with happiness. 'Let's not forget, that nice body belongs to THAT horrible idiot', she couldn't help but smile at her thought. The little girl focused on their conversation. Fernando was busy laughing. "So España, are you planning to take the girl home for that little Italian boy who lives with you?".The random soldier started laughing at Fernando's question. Spain raised a playful eyebrow, "No Fernando, she is not for Romano. Why would I do that! They're too young!", they were all laughing by now. Tenochtitlan sat there frozen. They were talking about her. And who was this Romano kid? The random soldier put a hand on Spain's shoulder. ''Oh I think we all know that your never too young to get laid. And they boy is already girl crazy. Besides, don't you think it'd be good for the boy. You know, to have a pretty girl his age around him." Tenochtitlan held on to every word that was coming out of their mouths. "You guys are crazy you know that? Me having her has absolutely nothing to do with Romano. I will have to keep an eye on them though... You don't think they'll end up liking each other do you?" Spain suddenly got worried. "Eh. You can never tell these things España. She's a very pretty girl. But I don't think Romano will be of any interest to her. At least, not anytime soon. I don't think she could fall for a lazy boy who spends his days eating and sleeping. We have a better chance of her killing the poor boy! But as they get older and are still under your control, I would keep a very good eye on them. Wouldn't want them teaming against you or something along those lines." Cortes advised him. "Yea I guess your right." Spain's smile came back as he stretched. His warm eyes landed right on her eyes. She held her breath. Had he spotted her? Or was that just a universal coincidence. He turned back to his men. "Come on. Lets go back to the camp before Fernando passes out drunk". As soon as they were out of site, Tenochtitlan sprang to her feet and ran out of the jungle. She started to worry about her fate if her mother lost. The fact that the conquistadors were OK with her becoming a sex toy sent chills down her back. She had heard Spain tell them that it wouldn't happen and something told her he wasn't lying. Her worry died down a bit. She walked to the lake, got some water and went home.