Birds, Bees, and Reunions

Spain, New Spain, and the Italy brothers just finished up with breakfast when Francis and Gilbert burst through the front doors. "Hallo everybody! It is I, the awesome Prussia", Gilbert's loud voice could be heard from the dining room. France's voice was the next one heard, "Huh, where is everybody?". Prussia chuckled and nudged France, "I bet their still sleeping, hehe let's see if we can get some food". Prussia started to tip toe to the kitchen when Spain popped out smiling, "Oh no you don't Gilbert". Gilbert pouted but ran to hug him, "Toni! I would never take your food with out you knowing!". Spain laughed, "For your sake, I hope not". He let go and went to hug France. "Bonjour, we came to see you so your day doesn't go as bad as it was supposed to go", Spain raised an eyebrow. "Oh si? And why is that?", his voice was tainted with curiosity as he led them to the kitchen to serve them drinks. "Have you forgotten mon ami? Arhtur's coming tonight, We know how much you hate each other so we came over so you wouldn't be sulking all day". Spain let the corners of his mouth droop down in a deep frown. "Oh. I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks guys", Gilbert happily accepted a beer and chuckled. "But we all know Francis just wants to see Kirkland and butt fuck him all night", France smacked his head. Spain tried to hold in a laugh, "Shh Gilbert! Not in front of the kids!". He gestured to where Esmeralda and Feliciano were doing dishes while Lovino just sat at the table, none of the teens paying any attention to them.

"Aw come on now Toni. Your kids and Feli are teenagers! They already know lots about sex", Prussia hopped up on one of Spain's counters. "But I mean, youv'e given them the talk right?", Spain shook his head. "No. I've tried but, I guess it's not my thing you know. They can't take me seriously no matter what. But they already no about it so what's the point", he let out a long exasperated sigh. "What's the point? Toni, sex talks are like, parent traditions. They're supposed to be awkward! You gotta do it. Do it now! Right Francis", France nodded and leaned on the counter beside Prussia. "Oui, it is best if they hear about love making and everything that adds to it from an experienced adult they trust. Kids who know about sex but don't talk to adults are only getting made up misinformation from each other and it causes confusion and makes puberty worse then it is. Go Antonio, go educate them in le amour", Francis tried to encourage Spain as Gilbert started to play with his long blond hair. "Yeah. Two against one. And if Gilbird were here, he'd totally agree with me", Gilbert said as he finished a braid in France's hair. "No you don't understand! I've tried, trust me, I don't think it's awkward. But they might feel awkward about having me explain those things, even if they already know about it. I can see it now, I'll sit them down, they'll see where this is going and get up and leave! Then, they'll never talk to me and I'll be known as the nation who can't give kids sex talks!", Antonio started going on with a list of scenarios that could happen when he thought of an idea. "Wait a minute! You guys could do it with me! What do you think? Please! Oh please oh please help me and do most of the talking! Please! I don't feel like telling them about herpes!", Spain pleaded for his friends aid in the task. France laughed warmly and petted the Spaniards hair, "Of course Antonio! And what better way to learn about sex then from me! We'll help you, right Gilbert". Prussia took a swig of beer before answering, "Hell yeah we will! Don't worry, we got your back! I'll tell them all about boners and wet dreams and God's gift of masturbation!", Spain face palmed, suddenly wondering if this was good idea, but ended up laughing it off. "Oh Gil, there's something wrong with you", he ruffled the Prussians hair as he hopped down from the counter. "Nope, I'm just that awesome", Gilbert then put on his biggest game face he could conjure. "Now let's give these teens a sex talk to remember".

The trio walked their way to the teenagers. Feliciano dropped what he was doing and went to go hug France. "Ciao big brother France! Isn't it a beautiful morning", France smiled and hugged him back. "Oui, it most certainly is. Bonjour Esmeralda, your looking lovely as usual", Esmeralda looked up and waved cheerfully at the Frenchman. Gilbert came and wrapped her in a warm hug. He was like an uncle to her since he was always over and took time out to just have conversations with her that she would never allow herself to have with Spain. She was on good terms with France, but not as close. He often gave her beauty and flirting tips. He liked to give her fancy gift baskets that were filled with soaps, perfumes, and many other thing that would make one irresistible. "Straight from the best boutiques in Paris mon amour!", he would always say while handing them to her. She loved his gifts and enjoyed primping herself up. She had grown up around guys and barely saw the time to go out and get these kind of stuff, herself, so she was forever grateful for France's help in keeping her feminine and beautiful. "And hello to you too Lovino", France greeted in the direction of the grumpy Italian who only grunted to show he acknowledged him. Spain cleared his throat causing everyone to look up at him. Gilbert gave him an excited thumbs up. "Um, can everyone please follow me into the living room", everyone quickly emptied the kitchen with the teens following the adults with mild curiosity.