5%

3 Months Later ~

Melanie's POV
We all sat at the lunch table; Me, Skyler, Hunter, Ryan, Noah, and his sister Natasha. We all became great friends through out the past 3 months since they first came. Hunter and i's relationship has been great so far, Skyler and Noah have feelings for each other even though they avoid them. Natasha and Ryan were single, but made it pretty clear they didn't have feelings for each other. They didn't really get along well, and only hung out together because we all had the same friend. On the other had Noah and Hunter were the best of friends. They both instantly clicked on their love for lacrosse. Of course. Also Noah was able to snatch him a spot on the lacrosse team. Natasha was a cheerleader with Skyler, and I was a solo volleyball player. Melanie for volleyball? Weird I know, but I had to keep myself busy with something. "Nati, can I have some of your fries?" Noah asked Natasha. "No," Natasha said shielding her fries. We all laughed. Natasha then smacked Noah on the head when she heard him mumble something in Spanish. I laughed. Despite the fact that they fight, Noah and Natasha were sibling goals. They were so close and it was so cute.

"So what's everyone doing after school?" Ryan asks. "I was thinking we could all hang out at my house," he said. I nod my head. "Cool." I was about to say something, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Coach wants all the volleyball players in the gym for a surprise session." One of my team mates Cassidy says. I roll my eyes. Typical, coach.
"Well I guess I'll see you all after school." I say getting up. I quickly peck Hunter on the lips, but don't miss when Ryan rolls his eyes.

I walk into the gym to see all the girls lined up and doing excises, and I quickly go into the locker room. I open my locker to change into our volleyball jerseys, and shorts. More like underwear lol. I rushed out and install had to run suicides for being late. Not my fault yuh decided to call a last minute session, and I come last minute. By the time our session is done, I'm drenched in sweat. So I was more than glad we had showers, so I could wash it all off. I finished this, and got dressed in my normal clothes. I got out of the gym only to be stopped by Cassidy.

"Hey Cass, what's up," I asked. Cassidy and I weren't really friends, but we were strong associates. "You and Hunter are friends right?" She asked. I chuckled. "He's actually my boyfriend" I say in a duh kinda tone. I mean we've been together for about 3 months, and we literally walk around the school holding hands, come on now. "Oh, I just wanted to see if it was okay that Hunter came over my house to help me with some decorating. We were going to ask you later, but I thought now would be a better time." She says. "Decorating?" I ask. "Yeah just for art class, I just wanted to make sure you were aware." I nodded my head. She smiled and walked off. I appreciated her coming to me and asking me. Although why didn't Hunter tell me himself? Maybe he forgot. We haven't been dating for long so I don't want to scare him off. (SKIP CLASSES)

RYAN POV
It's been 3 months since the bet has been made, and I feel gultier, and guiltier every day for keeping it from Melanie. And Hunter is just going on the plan like he doesn't care about the fact that he's breaking Melanie's heart. I roll my eyes. Life just annoys me. As the last bell rang for school, I was waiting for everyone to meet me at my Locker. I waited for 5 minutes when Skyler and Natasha approached me first. "Ryan, we can't make it. Cheer." Skyler states. I nod my head. I can understand. Then Noah approaches me and says he's busy. Yeah okay. So its going to be me, Hunter, and Melanie. Third wheeling. Perfect. Melanie is next to shoe up. I explained to her it was just going to be us, and Hunter. Then she told me how hunters with Cassidy. That means just the two of us. And I had just the perfect place for 2. I smirked and lead her to my car.