15%

MELANIES POV

I scoffed at him.

"I don't have to." I say and move to try to unlock the door, when Hunter pulls me back harshly.

"Hey." I scoff at him.

"Melanie. I told you you're going to listen, so you're going to listen. You didn't let me explain before so now your going to shut up, and hear me out."

I looked at him in disgust. Who did he think he was?

"Excuse me but I don't think you have the right to talk to me like that." I say getting closer to where he was, and stumbling over my heels.

Hunter looks at me with curiosity.

"Are you..drunk? He asks looking at me agape.

"So what if I am asshole." I ask him.

"I'm taking you home." He says in a matter of fact tone.

"No! I say raising my voice.

"You said you wanted to talk to me, so talk, Hunter! I say.

"No. Absolutely not. Not while your .. Drunk." He says making a disgusted facial expression.

"Well then I'm going to have the time of my life, I don't have time for this! I say getting louder, do to my frustration.

As I try to head out the door, Hunter once again grabs me and pulls me to his chest.

"Let go of me." I say, but he ignores me.

"Stop squirming, and let me take you home!

"Like I said before, no!

At that he lets me go, and for a moment I think he's going to let me go.

"Fine Mel, go ahead. He says looking at me like he's daring me to go.

Me being my petty, drunk self, I walked right out. No words spoken.

I honestly didn't have time for him and his shenanigans . If he wanted to talk to me he'd have to earn my respect. He lost my respect when he decided to play me, and make bets on me.

Last time i fall for one of his games.

I continued out of the hallway but didn't go downstairs. And my heart literally broke into pieces when Hunter walked right out, and passed me without saying anything.

I thought alcohol was supposed to make you forget . Guess I didn't drink enough.

I walked down the stairs and found Noah waiting at the stairs looking curious.

I squinted my eyes at him as he just studies my face, and then it clicked.

I rolled my eyes at the realization that Noah told Hunter where I was. But it didn't matter. Noah wasn't the one I was mad at.

I grabbed the water bottle from his hand and sat on the last stair.

"Thanksssss." I slurred out.

He chuckled. "Drink it all. You need to sober up." He says.

I nod my head.

When I finish the water, Noah takes it from his hand, and throws it away. But not before pulling out an Advil, with some type of ginger drink.

I give him a confused look.

"It'll help so you don't have a pounding headache when you wake up." He explains. I nod my head.