🎃

MELANIE-

"Get your tickets to my Halloween party.," a random boy said handing me flyer to the upcoming Halloween dance on Thursday.

I scanned it and rolled my eyes. Really didn't feel like going to a Halloween dance. When I'd rather eat candy and watch all the Disney channel Halloween movies. That's where it's at.

"So are you going to Mark Anthony's Halloween party? Skyler asks out of nowhere.

"Oh it's Mark Anthony's? Then absolutely not." I answer. Mark Anthony is another jock on the lacrosse team, he's very cocky, and a huge f-boy.

At a party with him. No way. "Oh come on Mel loosen up, it's going to be big. He's a senior, and he's hot."

I rolled my eyes. Of course Skyler would think that. "Which makes it even worse. He is disgusting. And at a party with him, alcohol and barley dressed teenagers that call it a costume, like I said, no."

Soon Skyler and I reached our group of friends.

"Hey guys." I waved.

They all responded with a hi.

"Anyone going to Mark Anthony's party? Noah asked.

I let a groan.

"Everyone but me? I asked as I saw EVERYONES hand up. Even Hunters.

"Pretty much." Natasha said.

"It's alright though. I'll have a splendid night all by myself though." I answer.

"It's okay Melanie." Hunter said comforting me. I roll my eyes and push him away from me playfully.

"But if you're not going and have something better planned than I'll stay with you." Natasha offered.

I touched my heart. "See this is why I love you so much Natasha," I say reaching for a hug. She rolls her eyes but gives me a hug anyway.

"I will too." Hunter says. I roll my eyes at him. "After Natasha volunteers? Yeah no thanks." I say

He put a hand to his chest pretending to be hurt. "I thought you would enjoy my company." He says

"Yeah, would. But girls before guys." I say grabbing Skyler and Natasha's hands.

"Where are you guys going? Ryan shouts.

"To class obviously." I say, and drag Natasha and Skyler away.

--------------------------

I sighed as I put my pencil down. A surprise Geography test. Yay.

The teacher came around and collected all the papers.

I picked up my bag, and I put all my books in there, and threw it over my shoulder.

"How'd you think you did? Natasha asked me.

"I don't know, but I think I was alright." I say. She smiled.

"I'm pretty sure I failed." She said happily? I chuckled at her.

"You genuinely seem happy about that." I say.

"I'm not happy , I'm just trying to keep a positive mindset, even though my situations not positive." She's says.

"Yeah mmhm." I said. She shrugs her shoulders.

We began walking to the cafeteria when we are approached by Mark Anthony and some other lacrosse goons.

"Melanie and Natasha. Will I see you both at my party? He asks.