19%

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
IMPORTANT
I NEED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH EXAMS, SO I WILL BE WRITING MORE. BUT ANYWAY I HAD AN EXCELLENT IDEA FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK!

MELANIE
"And stop! I said as I hit the stop button on Hunter's stopwatch.

"2 minutes and 33 seconds." I say with a huge smile on my face. "You ran 5 laps in 2 minutes and 33 seconds Hunter, that's mad impressive. I say.

He downs his water bottle and shakes his head. "Ive got to be faster." I look at him like he has grown 2 heads.

"Are you serious? Who the hell runs 5 laps in 2 minutes and 33 seconds. That's 153 seconds .

"Melanie this year is the most important year of my life. I need to get a scholarship."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hunter you already have 4 scholarship offers from 4 different, amazing schools. You're not even a senior yet! I say.

He shakes his head.

"I don't care, they aren't from the school that I want! He says.

"Well who cares Hunter, a scholarship is a scholarship, take it or leave it. Half the kids your age don't even have 1 scholarship," I tell him.

He nods his head as if he's saying whatever.

"Anyway you're coming to my game tonight right? He asks sitting down on a bench next to me.

"Of course, we'll all be there." I say.

"Good" he nods his head.

We sit on silence for a moment.

Ever since Hunter and I had our fight the other week, we had talked about it, and we still didn't see eye to eye on some things.

Hunter makes it pretty clear he doesn't want me to have any contact with Ryan AT ALL.

I just think he's being possessive for nothing.

He needs to understand that Ryan and I were in diapers together. I can't just cut him off after 1 mishap.

I did promise Hunter to stay away from Ryan (again) but I just don't think I can cut him off like this.

So here I am, again, lying to Hunter about Ryan.

"Sound good? Hunter asks.

I shake my head.

"I'm sorry what I kinda zoned out for a moment there."

He chuckles.

"I said I'm going to drop you off, and you can get ready for the game, and afterwards we can go and do something together," he says running a hand through his hair.

I nod my head. "Sounds like a plan," I say as we get up.

As I'm walking Hunter grabs my face to the side and gives me a kiss. He pulls away, and before I can comprehend what's going on, he pulls away and says "Race you to the car" and smacks my butt before running off.

I stand there in shock but quickly take off running after him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I reach home I go straight to my room and look for something to change into.

After a short period of looking, I finally decide on high waisted ripped jeans, and a crop top that shows off my nice tummy.

I bought my phone and stored 20 dollars in there and texted the girls to let them know I was on my way.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RYAN

I always loved the quote "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Especially when I was getting revenge on Hunter Lawrence. After I found out he told Melanie to stay away from me, this made me angry.

How dare he treat Melanie like a piece of property. Telling her who she can and can't hang out with, talk to.

I've waited months and months to finally start my 3 stage plan to break Melanie and Hunter up. I just had to find my minion to do some work for me, and I finally found someone who was willing to do so.

Cassidy.

She wants Hunter, and I want Melanie. And she's actually dedicated to this unlike Skyler.

Cassidy didn't really agree to this thing because it sabotages Hunter's career so I decided to take it down a notch.

Rumor has it that Hunter's on steroids.

Well it really isn't a rumor. Hunter is on steroids.

And he's keeping it from Melanie, and his parents.

Now don't ask how, but I've got his reports that confirm he's on steroids. Not only will I be sending this to Coach,but also his parents. Let's see how that goes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

MELANIE

Miles and I arrived to the game just about as everyone else is heading to the lacrosse filed.

I see Skyler, Natasha,and Noah standing my the food stand, and I join them over there while Miles joins his friend group.

I greet them all and we head over to the bleachers.

We all take a sit in the mid row due to Natasha's need for glasses, and bad eyesight.

For a couple minutes we all make conversation and bets on who we think is going to win .

The whistle signaling that the game is about to start fills our ears, and we all quite down.

Let the lacrosse season begin.