7%

MELANIES POV

I walked into the school building Monday morning with Skyler to see flyers for the school Election coming up. "I'm so excited for the Jingle Ball," Skyler says randomly even though it was in a couple months.I nod my head in agreement. I was also excited, this was my first dance with Hunter , Noah, and Natasha. It was going to be so amazing! "You're excited, but do you have a date? I ask wiggling my eyebrows. A blush creeped up on Skylers cheeks. "Oh my gosh, you do? I gushed. She shook her head. "No I'm just crushing on someone right now." She mutters lowly. "You have to tell me," I stop her. "I'll save the deets later," she says walking ahead of me. I roll my eyes and laugh, as we head to class.

"Class, please turn in your homework in the bin and when you're finished start your daily work on the board," Mrs. Atkins says. I hear Ryan sigh and swear under his breath. "What's wrong," I ask turning to him. He runs his hands through this hair. "I was so tired from lacrosse I went to sleep right when I got home." He says. I nod my head. "Mr.Deslo, and Miss. Tucker, you guises homework? She asks impatiently. I get up and put my homework in the bin, while Ryan remains seated. She nods her head at Ryan. "Detention , my class." She simply says. "I have lacrosse, I'm going to lose my team captain spot," Ryan argues. She shrugs her shoulders and sits back down. Ryan does a huge sigh, and shoots a glare at Hunter when he chuckles. This means Hunter is back as team captain.

I put my books away, as I prepare for lunch, when I feel a presence behind me. "Guess who." The voice said. I chuckled. "Hunty." I answered. I turned around and saw Hunter standing behind me. "Wanna eat lunch with me? He asks. I answer with a sure and finish putting my books away in my locker, and then I slam it shut. Hunter and I walk down the hallways together when he interlocks our hands together. "So the election coming up," he says brewing up a conversation. "It is." I answer. He stops and sighs. "So if I were to run would you vote for me? Not saying I would but just a weird thought. My mom said it would be a good idea."  I pretend to think about it. "I don't know." I joke. He chuckles and goes along with it. "Oh really? I'll give you 3 days to think about it." He says. I laugh. "Of course I'd vote for you." I say. He smiles before putting his lips on mine, and cups my cheeks. He pulls away and smiles. "Well let's go, there's food." I exclaim. Hunger chuckles at me and follows me into the cafeteria.

RYANS POV
I thought I was going to wait until the winter Ball to expose Hunter, but I thought why not let their relationship crumble. Sabotage . That's even better. Seeing Hunter and Melanie like that made me sick, and I can't wait til it ends.
-------------
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! WHO DO YOU THINK SKYLERS CRUSH IS?