21%

MELANIE

After finding out that Hunter uses steroids, i've decided that it wasn't my secret to tell.

He explained to me how his parents and coach are putting so much pressure on him and that he needed a boost.

He promised to stop using the steroids as soon as the lacrosse season was over, which I didn't like.

To me, he should stop immediately, and he promised me he'd stop .

My main concern is that he keeps his promises.

Keeping secrets from each other, was what caused our last argument, and lies caused our last break up.

So I chose to believe Hunter, and chose to believe that he'd keep his promise to me.

"What are you thinking about Mel? " Skyler asks.

I shook my head.

"Just thinking about the game tonight, what I should wear." I make up something quickly.

Skyler's face instantly perks up.

"You know that's my specialty," she says getting up.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as she went inside my closet and began to look through my things.

I sigh and pull out my phone while she goes through my things for a bit.

This should take a while, it wasn't her first time doing this.

I was fully capable of choosing my own outfit, but I wanted to see what Sky had up her sleeve this time.

Only a few minutes later, Skyler throws an outfit on my bed next to me.

As I scan these outfits, I forget that I even have them.

I nod my head and get up, as Skyler basically pushes me into the bathroom to try it on.

I grab all the items and try them on.

Before going out for Skyler, I look at myself in the mirror. I smile as I see the final result.

I look bomb AF!

I open the door and Skyler's face turns into a huge smile

"I should really be a fashion designer, I mean when it comes to putting things together, I am that bitch." She compliments herself.

I can't help but laugh at her words.

She was right though. Skyler was amazing at putting outfits together, and had a very typical, but chic white girl style.

Everytime she stepped out it looked as if she was going to a movie premiere.

But who could blame her? She wasnt a sterotypical rich white girl, but she sure has amazing style like one!