17%

"Until you're on your own you can't be free."
Melanie

"That's all class you are now dissmissed." Mr.Brenden said dismissing the class. I sighed closing my book. "Finally." I said Under my breath.

"Boring lectures huh? Mark Anthony asks from beside me.

I nod my head.

"You have no idea how ready I am to just go to sleep." I say closing my eyes. Unfortunately it was only 5th period, one more period left to go.

Then finally I could get home, and do whatever I like. Which in this case, is sleep.

Mark Anthony chuckled beside me. "I'm on the same page as you Melanie. Except that I have a wonderful evening planned."

"Why do you feel the need to tell me this? I ask him while collecting my books.

Sure my opinion on Mark Anthony changed , but it's not like we're besties now.

"Well, I like photography, you like photography. I'm taking a few shots at this wonderful view between the woods and the grand lake. If you stand right on the cliff, it's the perfect picture." He explaines.

I look at him in awe.

"Really? I ask. I was imagining the scene of this photo. The grand lake was honestly so beautiful, and the woods right next to it would be a brilliant touch to the photo.

"So what are you getting at? I ask him as we walk out of the class together.

"I was wondering if you could help me get better at photography. I've seen your photos in the brochure. They're amazing. Hunter told me about how you are struggling with things to take photos of. And I'm struggling with the quality. I thought we could help each other out." He said.

I turned to face him. "Mark, that's a really generous over, but maybe I'll take you up on another time." I say.

He looks at me for a moment.

His eyes actually seem really disappointed.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine." He says quickly covering that expression up.

"I'm really sorry, maybe I'll see you later." I say with a smile.

He nods and turns away to catch up with his Lacrosse goons.

"A new found interest in Mark Anthony, aye? A voice asks putting its arm around my shoulder.

I turn to see who it is.

It's Ryan.

My heart nearly skips a beat. What if Hunter sees us together, and causes a scene. Or worse?

"No way, you wish." I say casually unwrapping his arm from around my shoulders.

By the look on his face I could tell he noticed what I was trying to do.

"Anyway, I'm going to go meet up with the group for lunch." Ryan saying pointing to his new group of friends.

Ever since the incident between Hunter, Ryan and I, everyone has this disliking of Ryan. Poor Ryan was forced to find new friends to sit and eat with, the tension was too much to handle I guess.

"Yeah you have fun I guess." I say getting ready to walk off before Ryan pulls me back.

"You should totally come sit with us, I would love you to meet my friends, he says in a calm manner. I sigh and check my surroundings to see if Hunter is anywhere near.

" I would love to, but maybe just not today, okay." I said looking around once more.

He follows my eyes.

"What are you on the look out? He asks with a soft chuckle.

I give him a light laugh.

"No it's just that I should get going. I bet they're all waiting for me." I said and walked away.

--------------

I AM SO SOORY FOR THE SUCH BORING CHAPTER BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP AND HAVE LITERALLY NO TIME TO WRITE, AND I REALLY WANT TO WRITE BUT SCHOOL HAS BEEN SO BUSY. THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR IS ALMIST OVER, AND WHEN IT IS A PROMISEEE THIS BOOK WILL BE BETTER. SO SORRY LY GUYS

UNEDITED