28%

RYANS POV
That's was Melanie's last chance.

I tried, and tried, and tried for our relationship to get back to the way it was, but she's left me no choice.

I'm going to get Melanie all for myself. This time, it's certain.

MELANIE-

The last 2 weeks and 3 days of school were finally amongst us.

I honestly couldn't be happier.

I'm going to be honest. Junior year tore my ass up.

But I tore it ass right back.

I could feel the summer coming and I'm just glad for once in my life I'm boo'd up during the summer. I couldn't wait to spend every moment with Hunter.

Carnival dates, water parks, drive-ins.

It was a dream.

I closed my door and made my way downstairs.

"Hunter can't pick me up today so looks like I'm riding with you." I tell Myles.

Hunter texted me saying that he was going to get there earlier and to meet him by my lockers

He just nods his head.

"I'm ready to go now if you are." He says.

"Oh okay then let's go." I say throwing my backpack over my shoulder.

We make our way out of the door and we get into Myles car.

We make light conversation and the rest of the ride is filled with music.

When we arrive to school, I thank Myles for the ride and I make my way into the building.

I had to find the usual group.

I couldn't find them today.

They weren't by my lockers so I have yet to find them.

I'm walking down the oddly vacant hallway when suddenly I'm pulled into a closet.

Before I could let out a scream a hand is placed over my mouth.

I open my eyes to see who the hell it is and honestly.

I'm not surprised.

Anger filled my body.

"Ryan let me out! I hiss and move out the way, while trying to still be quiet.

Him and I both know well what would happen in someone caught us in here. Especially if that someone was Hunter.

But my plans are changed when he grabs me by the neck and slams me into the wall.

"I can't do that. Not quite." He says in the most devious voice I've ever heard come out of Ryan's mouth.

I've heard Ryan say anything like that before.

I take this moment to look at him.

His face is pale, lips are dry, and his eyes.

Dark.

"Ryan I already told you. I'm done with you. Let it go! I say my blood boiling.

This was getting far annoying.

He let out a humorless laugh.

"It's already all over Melanie. I've got my mind made up." He says.

"I've thought about ways to get you to love me back. Fixing our friendship, dissecting you from Hunter, sabotaging your relationship, but nothing seems to work." He laughs.

My heart beat speeds up and he starts again.

"Then I thought of a much more simple plan. If I can't have you...then no one can." He laughs humorously while pulling something from his back pocket.

It feels like the air has been knocked right out of me.

A knife.

"Melanie!" I hear a voice call.

Almost as if knowing I was going to scream Ryan covers my mouth and puts the knife against my throat.

By this time tears are already sliding down my face.

He slaps me hard across the face that send me to the floor, and once again, I felt like I can't breathe.

He hurriedly runs out the door.

I stumble to my feet and reach for the door but curse when it's locked.

"HUNTER." I scream and bang on the door just praying he wasn't out there with Ryan on the loose with a knife.

My biggest fear is confirmed when I grunting, and bodies slamming against the lockers.

I cry out loud.

I reach into my pockets for my phone and immediately call Noah.

"Hey Mel, Hunter-

"Noah. You need to call 911 right now! I sob over the phone.

"Wait wait? Slow down. He says alert.

"Call 911! Hunters out there with Ryan and he has a knife! HURRY! I cry.

"I'm calling them right now." I hear Natasha's voice say.

"WHERE ARE YOU? Noah asks and I hear fuss in the background so I assume he's running.

"My locker hallways in the closet he locked me in here. I sob harder as I still hear them fighting.

Hunter is holding his own against Ryan.

"Stay there you hear me. Don't move I'm coming right now! He says.

"Noah hurry! I plead.

"I won't let anything happen to you Melanie I promise! He says.

Before I could respond I hear a gut wrenching scream that makes me drop to my knees.

I don't know who it belongs to.

But I pray to god it isn't Hunters.

I hear Noah arrive and him shout Humters name.

The door to the closet is being opened and I get on my feet.

The door opens to reveal Skyler and I instantly fall into her arms sobbing.

I quickly get up and look around.

"Hunter! Where's hunter?! I'm practically screaming at this pint not caring that by now a crowd has grew.

I ran towards the circle and see hunter propped against a locker holding his side.

I then look to Ryan who's on the floor with blood leaking from his shirt looking at us with the same killer glare.

I saw Noah who had the knife in his hand.

By the looks of it hunter just slightly cut Ryan. Enough that he couldn't stand .

I immediately ran to hunter and held him in my arms while sobbing.

The principal now is here along with the guidance counselor telling at students to get to class while Noah, Natasha , Skyler, Ryan, Hunter and I remain in the hallway.

The only thing that could be heard was my sobs and now,

Sirens in the distance.

Me And You?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें