14%

MELANIES POV
Recap Friday
;
I walked into school Friday morning as confident as ever. After ignoring Hunter for about 2 days, it's finally time to expose and show people who he really is.

The cold breeze seemed to fade away while I walked deeper into the school.

I hid my emotions, even though inside I was very heartbroken, sad, angry and nervous.

As I got closer to his locker, my heartbeat seemed to quicken and quicken.

As I approached his locker I noticed him and Noah talking. Noah saw me before Hunter and nodded his head towards me causing Hunter to turn around.

A look a relief washed over his face.

Bet you won't have that stupid look on your face in a couple of minutes.

I saw Skyler, and Natasha approaching from the corner of the hallway we smiled at each other. They were part of my little plan, as I smiled in satisfaction, they had the items.

"Melanie where have you been? I was calling you , I was worried. " Hunter "says"

I roll my eyes and do a sarcastic laugh.

"Like you ever really cared." I say.

He looks shook.

That's right Hunter. Be shook.

"What are you talking about? He asks.

"I'm talking about the fact that you made a bet on me and that you never really liked me! I exclaimed, grabbing a few people's attention.

He swears under his breath.

"Yeah remember now? I ask.

He comes closer to me and grabs my arm.

"Mel, I can explain please can we not do this here." He asks.

I snatch my arm away from him.

"Don't touch me." I say, snatching my arm away from him.

He looks hurt.

Yeah right. Like he's the one who's hurt.

"You had no problem talking to your friends about how I was a bet, but now you're all ' let's do this in private? I scoff.

"I forgot about the deal Mel. It didn't mean anything to me. I developed real feelings for you, and forgot all about the stupid deal." He tries to explain.

"Yeah freaking right! I exclaim.

"Well Hunter Lawrence, I'm done playing your stupid game. We're done." I say and grab the juice from Skyler's  hand and splash it on him.

A group of oohs erupt from the crowd that gathered to watch us.

Then Skyler grabbed , and threw chips on him. Causing a bigger group of oohs to erupt.

Finally, Natasha poured nacho cheese dip all over his head. That caused the biggest eruption from the crowd.

Noah scoffed at Natasha's actions, and looked at Hunter and calmed him down as he was getting angry.