•Neverland•

They went down the portal and it looked like a water cyclone. Maya held on for dear life as Hook tried to steer through it. There wasn't really a direct top or bottom but before they knew it they flew out the other end were landed back on calmer waters.

They all looked to see a island with many hazy clouds. "Is that it?" Emma asked looking to the island.

"Aye. Neverland." Hook said as they all looked forward. Maya was still processing the island. She remembered all the stories of Neverland and how happy it was but looking at it now- it just seems like a dark and evil place, even from a distance.

As she stood there she turned to see her parents. "Hey." She said as she looked at them.

"How are you feeling?" Mary Margaret asked her as Maya sat on the rail.

"Determined to get Henry." She said looking at them. She was lying. I mean she wanted to be determined but she couldn't help but feel a bit scared of it.

"I mean after using all that magic sweetie." Mary Margaret said looking to her.

"Oh that. I'm good. I don't feel weird or anything if that's what you mean." She responded with a nod.

"That was really dangerous what you did Maya." David said looking at her worried. "But I'm glad you are okay." He said hugging her slightly.

"Thanks dad." She smiled. He smiled back at her and Charming grabbed Snow's hand. Maya could tell he was happy. She was ready. Ready to call them mom and dad. She didn't realize it until she thought she was about to die, but she still knew that it's what she wanted. She just didn't give it much thought. "I think you guys should check on Emma. She's probably really stressed right now and could use you guys." Maya said as she looked to Emma. Emma was leaning on the side of the ship, looking at the water.

"We will. Thanks for telling us." Mary Margaret smiled. Maya could tell she was waiting. Waiting to be called mom.

"No problem." She responded normally and they began to turn around. "Mom." Maya added after they turned as Mary Margaret turned back around and hugged her.

"You were messing with me." Mary Margaret chuckled.

"Maybe just a little." Maya smiled too as she looked at Maya then walked back away toward Emma. The girl knew that they needed a little laugh before talking to Emma and before they got to Neverland because Maya had a feeling that when they got there, it would be anything, but pleasant.

Maya watched the water before hearing Emma yell. "How can you two be so infuriatingly optimistic?" Maya was right. She was upset. She had every reason to be, I mean, Henry is her son. She couldn't make out what else she was saying to them but she still watched.

"No you won't!" Rumple said as he stood above the stairs. He was decked out in a new outfit that was weird looking to Maya. She walked over to see what he was going on about.

"Why are you doing this?" Emma asked.

"Because I want to succeed." Rumple responded.

"What makes oh think I'm gonna fail?" Emma asked sassily.

"Well how could you not? You don't believe in your parents and you don't believe in magic which means you probably don't even believe in your sister either, and not even in yourself." He said as he motioned to them. Maya guessed Emma was blaming her mom and dad for Henry, but she never thought Emma didn't believe in her.