•Shooting Practice•

Maya woke up in the scratchy night gown she found in her mom's wardrobe. All of the clothes were very girly looking and big. Maya loved the idea of ball gowns, but not all the time.

She found a light pink gown decorated with a intricate design around the edges. She had a tie in the back of the gown that she couldn't tie.

Just as if she could read her mind, Snow walked in. "Good morning sweetie." Snow said looking to her.

"Good morning." She smiled lightly. "I don't know how this works."

Snow chuckled lightly as she walked over to Maya and started to tie it. She finished and looked to Maya. "There you go." She said as she looked at her. "So do you like the wardrobe?"

"Do women not wear pants here? I like dresses but not all the time." She answered looking to her.

"They do. There is some rooms with clothes in them. You can choose some to wear from there when we go on our tour." She answered.

Maya had honestly forgot about the tour, but she was excited to do it. She brushed her hair and looked around, but they didn't really have any form of toothpaste. She got a rag and wiped her teeth off with it. It was better then nothing.

She left with her mom and dad as they started to look around the castle. It was really big. Maya made sure to know how to get to her room, her parents room, and the kitchen. Other then that she was still completely lost. She picked out a few outfits that she liked. Snow said she liked the bandit clothes more then the princess clothes. She just wanted to be able to move in her clothes.

She walked out to all the people in the dining hall with her parents. There was a table up front specifically for the royals. She sat there and ate her breakfast. The rest of the people were talking and David called for everyone to listen.

"Good morning everyone. I want you all to know that we welcome you as long as you need. We are having houses built on the outskirts of the castle. We hope that you all can find comfort here." He smiled.

Snow stood up with him. "We know it might take some getting used to, but we believe it will be good for all of us to start rebuilding our home. With that, we also ask that you all remain cautious of the wicked witch and her pets." Snow explained.

"How about a toast." David smiled putting his cup up. "To new old beginnings. That all of us will be strong and defeat the wicked witch." People began clapping and smiling as they both sat down.

"Ugh. All this hero talk." Regina sighed next to Maya. Maya just ignored her. She would've tried to pep talk her but odds were that her mom already did. She didn't want to waste her breath.

"After I'm done eating can I go shoot some arrows in the back?" Maya asked looking to her mom.

"It's dangerous out there right now." Snow said hesitantly.

"I can protect myself. Besides there are a whole bunch of guards too." She said looking to her.

"Okay. Just be back before sundown." Snow nodded as she kissed her on the forehead. Maya finished her food and ran towards her room. About half way there she took her shoes off and kept running. She smiled a little. She hadn't shot an arrow in a while.

She got to her room and changed into one of the more comfortable outfits.