•Magic•

"I'm so sorry I missed the funeral." Zelena said as everyone either stood up or hid. "But I could never pass up a wake. Did I miss the speeches, or shall I make one?" She said walking around as if she hadn't done anything wrong. "I mean I am after all responsible.

Emma started walking and Mary Margaret grabbed her. "No Emma. To many people will get hurt." She said as Emma stood next to Maya angrily.

"Listen to your mother. She's right." Zelena said warningly. "Anyone that tries to interfere with my plan has to deal with the dark one." She threatened.

Zelena started walking over to Maya. "Don't come any closer." David said as he protected Mary Margaret's stomach.

"Don't worry I'm not here for your baby. Not today anyway." She smiled looking to them.

"Your not going to get any baby." Maya said looking to her.

Zelena chuckled. "It's funny that you actually believe that." She said looking to her as Maya looked to Zelena angrily. Zelena started walking towards Zach and Maya was about to start something, but Regina talked making her turn around.

"So if you're not here for a baby, what are you here for?" Regina asked smiling to Zelena.

"Now that my cover is blown, I can finally take a visit to my little sister." She smiled looking to Regina.

"Who the hell are you talking about?" Regina asked looking at her.

"Why, you, of course, Regina." Zelena said looking to her. It made sense. Cora was the type of person to abandon a baby and Regina was royal.

"What?" Emma asked surprised. It seemed like Maya was the only one who understood. But she could be lying.

"I'm an only child." Regina said looking to her.

"Cora lied to you Regina." Zelena said looking to her. "I'm your sister. Half of you want to get technical."

"Why should I believe anything you say?" Regina asked looking to her. She was denying it more than everyone.

"Oh you shouldn't. It's a lot to swallow, which is why I've brought a gift to help." She said looking to her.

"I don't want a gift from you." Regina scoffed with a laugh.

"Oh but you shall have it." Zelena said seriously. "You see my gift to you is this sad sad day. Use it to dig into our past Regina. You need to learn the truth and you must believe it. And then meet me on Main Street tonight at sun down."

"Then what?" Regina asked confused. She didn't seem all that threatened.

"Then I'll destroy you." She answered.

"This isn't the Wild West." Regina said getting in her face.

"No dear. It's the wicked West." She answered with a chuckle. "And I want everyone to be there to see the evil queen lose." She said loudly.

"I don't lose." Regina said simply.

Zelena chuckled. "Neither do I. One of us is about to make history." She smiled. "See you tonight sis."