•Shining Tears•

"Way you want to go back to New York?" Maya asked looking to Emma.

"A week ago Henry and I were playing video games and eating fruit roll ups. Now I am chasing after the dark one, hoping he can help me find the wicked witch of the west." Emma answered.

"But this is your home." Maya said looking at her.

"New York is home too." Emma answers.

"New York was a lie. I can't believe you'd actually leave." Maya said looking at Emma sadly. "You just got here." She added as she looked at her and ran.

"Maya!" David said.

"I'm going to the beach." She said as she poofed away in white smoke.

She got to the beach and she had already started crying again. What was Emma thinking? Leaving again with Henry. How could she ever do that. Maya didn't understand why she would leave her family.

"Maya?" She heard as she turned to see Zachariah.

"Hey." She said wiping her eyes.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as he walked to her.

"Why is it that every time I see you here I'm crying?" She asked looking to him with a chuckle. "You must think I'm a really sappy person." She smiled.

"No I just think you're hurting." He said as he looked to her. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked kindly.

"My sister wants to leave town with my best friend who currently doesn't remember me because she thinks it will be easier for them both." Maya said as she looked at the beach.

"She wants to leave you and your family?" He asked.

She cried a little. "Yeah and I can't figure out why she'd do that." She said as tears came down her cheeks. "They just got back and they are going to be gone again." She whispered sadly.

"Have you always had a family?" He asked looking to her.

She looked to him wiping her eyes. "No. I found them a couple years ago." She answered. "I guess that's what makes it harder."

"I lost my family too. You're not alone you know?" He said standing next to her. "People will be there for you when you least expect."

"Well I don't expect anyone now so-" she started to sob. "A person would be good."

"Here." He said looking to her. He grabbed her arm and hugged her. "Here I am, a person, here when you least expect." He said hugging her.

She cried into him. "Thank you, Zachariah." She said leaning into him.

"Who told you my full name?" He asked as she cried less.

"Robin Hood. I like it by the way." She said as he let go.

"Thanks. My mother named me." He answered.

"It's a good name." She smiled lightly as she wiped her eyes. "Sorry for crying all over you."

"It's no big deal. It'll dry." He smiled lightly.

She chuckled a little then felt something in her stomach. "Ah!" She said looking to him. "Emma." She said looking to Zach.

"What? Are you okay?" He asked looking at her.

"My sister." She said as she started crying. This time it was Emma's tears. "Something's wrong."

"You can feel it?" He asked as Maya started walking.

"Yeah. We've been bonded since birth." She said as she kept crying. "These tears aren't even mine. They are hers."