•Defeat•

"I'll go get the Merry Men. The more backup the better. We need to protect your family from this witch." Zachariah said looking at her.

"Thank you." Maya smiled.

"Be careful." He said to her as he kissed her forehead.

"You too." She said before he left and the rest of them got in the car. Maya helped Emma set up a protection spell and then went into the room to check on her mom.

"Anything I can do?" She asked.

"No sweetie." She groaned. "Just be careful."

"Okay mom. Hang in there." Maya said smiling to her as her mom nodded.

She walked out to see Emma talking to David.

"Where do we need to go?" Maya asked looking to Emma.

"No where. I'm going alone." Emma answered.

"No you aren't. At least take Hook." David said looking to her.

"Are you insane?" Emma asked looking to David.

"Emma I can help." Maya said looking at her.

"No." Emma said looking to her sister.

"Are you kidding me?" Maya said looking to her sister with her arms crossed.

"Fine Hook is going with you then." David said looking to Emma. "You are going with her." David said to Hook.

"I thought you didn't trust me mate." Hook said walking over.

"Zelena backed out into a corner. You did the best you could." He said with a sigh.

"See even your father gets it." Hook said looking to Emma.

"Yeah because he knows about keeping secrets from loved ones." Emma said.

"Hey." David said.

"I'm sorry I'm doing this alone." She said again looking to David.

"I trust Hook too okay. It's not like you want me with you and he could be of some use." Maya said looking to Emma.

"What's he gonna do? He has one hand." Emma said angrily.

"I'm good in a fight." Hook responded.

"At the very least he can draw fire." David said.

"Fine! He can come." Emma responded as they walked away and Maya watched. Emma looked to Maya before Maya went into the room with her mom and dad. After talking with them for a little while she went outside and walked out to see Zach with the men.

"We are ready to guard. We won't go down without a fight." Zach said looking to her.

"I know." Maya smiled to him as she cupped his face slightly. She walked back to the room and her mom started to push. She stayed outside with Regina as she gave birth.

Henry walked over with Archie and they heard screaming come from down the hallway. Regina sent Henry away and her and Maya stood there.

"Stop this Zelena." Regina said as Zelena was in front of them. She put out her hands and Zelena knocked both of them out. When Maya woke up David walked out and Maya held her head.

"What are you doing? You'll get killed!" Regina yelled as she grabbed his arm.

"Someone's gotta stop her!" He said looking to Regina.

"What's going on?" Emma asked.

"She took your brother." David said looking to Emma.

"Because I failed?" Emma asked.