•Dreamshade•

"I told you all walking was idiotic. If I just poof us to the camp we can grab Henry." Regina explained.

"He's been moving the camp, have you even been listening?" Mary Margaret asked looking to them.

"Knowing Pan, he probably has traps set for using magic to get in. It would end in your life and more importantly mine, which is why we're walking." Hook said looking to her.

"Well then what's your idea? How are we going to find it?" She asked looking to him.

"By using someone he trusts." He responded.

"Who? Because I guess he certainly doesn't trust you." David said agitated with a bit of sass.

Hook began to explain that a fairy he knew could help them that knows all about the camp. He said she might have pixie dust that could help them fly in. David explained how pixie dust was like nuclear fairy dust.

"Wait a fairy-" Emma started.

"Is it Tinker Bell?" Maya finished looking to Hook.

"You know her?" Hook asked.

"Everyone knows her." Emma sighed with a roll of her eyes.

"Going to her is a bad idea. This tinker bell is not going to save us. " Regina said looking to them.

"Well we are going anyway. If there is a chance she can help then we will take it." Emma said as they started walking.

"Emma there is another way. Magic." Regina said as Maya listened from in front of Emma.

"Didn't we already go over this?" Emma asked.

"I'm not talking about my magic, I'm talking about our magic. Maya, you, and me." Regina said as Maya turned around.

"I am not interested." Emma said looking to her as Maya stood next to her. "One thing I've learned is that t always comes with a price."

"Well sometimes not using it comes with a price too." Regina said looking to her. "I bet all of us combined are strong enough to overpower Pan.

"What if we aren't?" Maya asked looking to her. On was super powerful and they weren't exactly sure how much magic he actually had.

"I'm not taking any chances. This is Henry's life we are talking about." Emma said looking to herself a Mary Margaret walked over.

"I'm aware of that." Regina said matter-of-factly.

"Look I know you don't like this plan but let's at least go through with it to see if we could get help from Tinker Bell." Emma explained.

"Why because your boyfriend suggested too?" Regina said sassily.

"My boyfriend? Hook?" Emma asked confused.

"What's your problem? She just lost Neal." Mary Margaret explained.

"Sorry. I'm just worried about Henry." Regina said looking to her. They contained walking and Maya was in the back again. David was in front of her and she could tell he was in pain.

"So you going to tell her?" Hook asked as looking to David.

"Tell her what?" David asked as they walked.

"I saw what happened mate. Let me see." Hook said as David looked to Maya.

"Go ahead." He said to her.