•Missing Year•

"Hi." Maya replied as she wiped her eyes and looked to him.

"I don't mean to bother you, but are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him still on the rock. He had a kind British accent.

"I'm hanging in there. You weren't exactly supposed to see me." She replied looking to him as she leaned on her knees.

"Well you are out in the open." He answered with a kind smile.

"Maybe I didn't exactly think it through." She said looking to him with a smile.

"There's a smile." He said looking to her.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but have you always been in Storybrooke?" She asked looking to him.

"Actually no. I came over here to ask, but you seemed like you just needed someone to cheer you up." He said as he looked to the ocean.

"So you are new to town? How did you get here?" She asked looking to him.

"Well that's a good question. Last thing I remember is hunting with the merry men in the Enchanted Forest and then all the sudden we are in the middle of a weird land." He answered looking to her. "The rest of the men are not that far that way into the woods."

"Well do you need help?" Maya asked as she stood up. "I can lead you to where you need to go."

"Okay." He said with a small smile. "So are you friends wth the people in charge?" He asked as Maya put on her shoes and they walked towards the forest.

"Well I'm related to them." She answered looking to him.

"Are they the King and Queen?" He asked confused.

"Technically but we don't really have those here." She smiled lightly. "You might know them actually. They are Snow White and Prince Charming."

"They were in my realm until the Evil Queens curse. So what are you to them?" He asked curiously.

"Well my name is Maya and I'm Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter." She said looking to him.

"Oh my apologies." He said as he bowed to a Maya. She got a weird sense of dejavu. "I didn't realize you were a princess."

"Don't worry about it." She said with a tilt of her head. "Uh, like I said we don't really have royalty here. You seem very... familiar."

"I don't think we've met before, but it's like I've had this conversation before." He said looking to her.

"It's probably just our imaginations." She shrugged. She didn't want to sound like a creep.

"Yeah. Here's the camp. The men should be back soon." He answered looking to her.

"So you're part of Robin Hood's band?" Maya asked looking to him.

"You know Robin?" He asked surprised.

"Kind of. This world has stories about people from your world. There are stories about Robin Hood." She smiled.

"Have you heard of me?" He asked looking to her.

"It depends. What's your name?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Zach." He answered.

"Doesn't ring a bell, but then again all the stories told here are different in the real world." She answered with a nod. He was very intrigued by what she was saying. "I could show you around if you'd like. There are a lot of interesting things in this land."

"That would be nice." He nodded as some men and a little boy walked over.

"Who is this Zachariah?" A man asked looking to Zach. Maya assumed Zach as his nickname.