•Memory•

They gathered the dwarves and the merry men along with other important people and they all sat around the big table. It had been eight months since Zelena had last visited but they were all on high alert.

"Once again an evil sorceress is threatening my children." Snow sighed holding her stomach.

"To be fair, the first time I was only trying to hurt you. Everyone else became collateral damage." She sighed.

"Remind me again why we forgave her?" Grumpy said looking to Regina.

"Because I'm helping." Regina answered. "That's not important right now anyway. Zelena wants Maya gone. Luckily I finished the potion. If you put this around your clothes it'll disguise your sent and the monkeys won't recognize that it's you."

"So what do I do? How do I defeat her?" Maya asked trying to defend herself.

"Well when I cast the first curse you're parents had time to protect Emma. How?" Regina asked looking from Maya to Snow.

"We were warned." David answered.

"By Rumplestiltskin." Snow added.

Regina went on to explain how they could go find Rumple and he could warn them again if they found him at the castle and tell them how to defeat her. After some hesitance they decided to go, but made preparations before they went. Maya looked for the merry men in the castle and found them all sitting around and talking in the dining hall. She looked around but didn't see Zach anywhere.

"Can I help you Princess?" She heard Robin say from behind her.

"Is Zach here?" She asked looking to him with a smile. "I wanted to tell him that we were leaving soon."

"Well I thought he was with you. He must be out shooting arrows." He said looking to her.

"Well when he comes back can you tell him I stopped by?" Maya asked kindly.

"Yes. And Maya." He said as she nodded. "You really have changed Zachariah." Maya realized that Zach was just a nickname. "Before he met you he wasn't as happy and cheerful. You've sparked something in him." He said as Maya smiled.

"I'm glad to be of help." She smiled to him as she walked away.

Eventually they all headed to Rumplestiltskin's castle. Maya had sprinkled the potion on her and so far it was working. They got to the castle and found Rumple who told them to go to see Glinda the Good. He had gone mad. He was saying how his brain was filled and he kept rhyming everything.

Eventually they left and went to see Glinda for answers. On the way they heard someone screaming in pain. "Is that-" Maya started as she started to run towards the voice. It sounded like "Zach?" She said as she looked to him.

"Zach what happened? Are you okay?" She asked looking to him as he looked beaten up. The rest came following behind her.

"You have to leave. The wicked witch took me away and cursed me so that i would take away your magic." He explained as she held him in her arms. "When I refused she started to use her magic on me. She said if I don't get you to kiss me, she'll kill me."

"Then I have to kiss you." Maya said crying looking at him.

"No. If you do then you won't be able to defeat the witch." He said looking to her.

"Regina." Maya said looking to her. "Is there anything you can do?" She asked looking to the woman.

"Zelena put a spell on him. Without knowing which one I could end up making it worse." Regina said looking to her.