•Courage•

The next day Maya woke up and looked over the edge to see everyone awake and talking. Regina, Hook, and Emma were also there. She thought of the outfit she wanted to wear and waved her hand up in a circle and magiced an outfit onto her body. It went well except her flannel was backwards. She took it off and ran downstairs putting it over her tank top the right way.

"I'm well aware of how Henry sees me." Regina said looking to Emma before walking out.

"What did I miss?" Maya asked looking to her dad.

"We are going to go try and find the wicked witch." David answered simply.

"As much as you should explain, we have to get going before the wicked witch plans to do something else." Hook suggested.

"He's right. We need to find her sooner rather than later." Emma said looking to David.

"Maya stay with your mom and she'll explain." David said looking to her as they all walked out.

Maya looked to Mary Margaret. "So they think the witch may have left tracks when she tried to destroy the memory potion Emma and Regina were pretending to make." She explained.

"I wish I could've gone. I got dressed for nothing." Maya sighed looking to her mom even though she barely put in any effort.

"Actually you didn't." Mary Margaret smiled. "I'm having a midwife come over to talk soon and I'd love for you to meet her." She smiled.

"Okay." Maya shrugged. She wanted to go out and do something, but it didn't seem like they were going to let her out of the house for now.

Eventually there was a knock at the door and Mary Margaret went to get it with pep in her step. Maya sat at the table and heard the woman talking to her mom.

"Maya is like you to meet Zelena." Her mom said as the orange haired woman looked to her with a bright smile.

Maya smiled back. "Nice to meet you." She said as she looked to her.

"Nice to meet you too." Zelena said with a slight nod as they sat down and talked about silly things. Zelena wanted David there too to talk to the both of them so they were waiting for him to show up.

"No way! You caught him in a net?!" Zelena asked looking to Mary Margaret who was sitting across from her. Maya sat at the edge of the table fiddling with her jacket.

"Well i just robbed his carriage!" Mary Margaret said back.

"You too have got quite a love story." Zelena chuckled. "And what about you miss Maya? Is there anyone you like?" Zelena asked with a small smirk looking to her.

"Oh-" Maya though of Zach for a second. "No. Not for me." She was surprised that she had thought of him.

"Was it just me or was there some hesitation?" Zelena said looking to Mary Margaret.

"Is there something you haven't told me, Mys?" Mary Margaret asked.

"No it's nothing. I just made a new friend." She said looking to her mom.

"Oh really?" Her mom asked surprised. "Who is it?" She asked as Zelena was listening contently.

"His name is-" she started as the door open. "Oh look its dad." She smiled looking to him. She didn't want to talk about her personal life in front of this complete stranger. Zelena looked to Maya and got up. Something about her look made her seem like she was angry. Maya shook it off as if it was nothing.