•Home•

Regina, Emma, and Neal all sat around Henry as Maya stood there looking at him. She didn't know what else to do. She couldn't even here what was going on. She saw Pan out of the corner of her eye and saw Emma pointing her sword at him as he held the box. He said how Rumple was in it and his back was facing towards Maya. She put her hand on her knife and looked at him.

"Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore." Pan said looking to Emma. "And neither can you."

"But I can." Maya said as she stabbed the arm with the box in it. He looked at it and pulled it out of his arm dropping it on the ground and turning to her.

"I barely felt a sting." Pan said as he smirked to her then flew up and out of the rock.

Maya breathed heavily as she looked at the knife on the floor and then to Henry. She was in so much shock from seeing him lifeless on the floor and the fact that she just stabbed someone.

Regina was arguing with Emma and Maya decided to listen. "You have your parents, a sister, this person-" she said looking to Neal. "-a pirate who pines for you. You have everything and you claim to know how I feel? Henry is all I have and I'm not about to lose him because he is my everything." Regina said almost crying.

"You want to run the show run it. Tell us what to do." Emma said as Maya picked up the knife.

"The thing is, Pan was powerful before. No telling how powerful he is now with Henry's heart." Neal explained.

"Not as powerful as we think. Maya stabbed him. He can bleed." Regina said as they looked at the bloody knife in Maya's hand. "If he can bleed we can hurt him. And if we can hurt him we can kill him. And we will." Regina smiled as Maya held the knife. Maya was shaking a bit. She had never intentionally hurt someone, but hurting Henry was hurting her and for that he had to be taken down.

They headed back to the camp and Maya tried to wash off all the blood with the ocean water. "Hey you ok?" Emma asked as she sat with Henry.

"I stabbed him." She said looking to Maya.

"Don't worry Maya. It was the heroic thing to do. If you didn't he probably would have come after me." Emma explained as she looked to Maya who nodded.

They got back to the Pans camp and they told David, Mary Margaret, Hook, and Tink everything. They were back at square one with the ability to let David leave. Maya assumed they were going to send her to Storybrooke but she had no time to think about it. They had to find a way to find Pan and Emma went to talk to the lost boys. The rest were behind Emma as she began to talk to them.

"Guys listen to me. We are not going to hurt you. I know you're loyal to Pan and I get that. But you are making a terrible mistake. For a long time, I thought I wasn't going to find my family. I was an orphan like all of you and so was Maya. Two lost girls and today I was reminded that we have people that love us. We're not alone. And that can happen to you." Emma said as Maya smiled.

"Pan is the only family we need." One of the boys said looking to Emma.

"No family doesn't do what he did. Pan lied to you and made you do terrible things." Emma answered. "He lied to Henry and convinced him to give his own heart."

"To save the island." A boy said.

"No to save himself." Emma responded.

"Don't listen to her. Pan cares about all of us." The main boy said to the rest.

"No he doesn't. We care about you. And we can save you. We can take you home with us to our land. There is no reason to fear Pan anymore until he absorbs his heart we can defeat him." Emma explained.