•Sort Of•

A couple months went by and Maya had been doing a whole lot more. She made some executive decisions and she also was lurking how to be a proper Dame. She has been practicing with a bow and a sword all while being proper and elegant.

She had also been spending time with Zach. They had both been different since the night of the ball. They had a lot more similarities then they thought and something was different for the both of them. Their feelings were different for each other, but neither of them were admitting it, at least to each other.

She woke up to a knock. After coming to reality she realized it was at her window. She opened the curtain and saw pebbles. She opened the door and walked out looking down. Her balcony was relatively high from the ground. She looked down and saw Zach.

"Zach what are you doing?" She asked looking down to him confused.

"I'm trying to get your attention. I guess it worked." He said back.

She chuckled and smiled. "I meant why are you throwing pebbles?"

"I was bored." He answered. "And I thought it'd be a lot easier to get your attention this way." He smiled.

She looked at him and closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked back it him and twirled her fingers, making him poof up to the balcony.

He looked to her with a concerned face. "A heads up would've been appreciated."

"I didn't want to yell." She smiled. "Besides you woke me up." She chuckled as he stood up looking to her.

"Fair enough." He sighed looking to her.

"So what did you need?" She asked leaning against the wall looking at the trees.

"I thought we could explore the castle tonight." He suggested looking to her.

"Okay. After dinner." She smiled still looking to the trees. "So what is this?"

"What's what?" He asked as he leaned next to her.

She looked to him. "Are we just hanging out or is this some sort of date?" She asked with a smile as his face dusted pink.

"Some sort of date sounds about right." He looked forward. "Is that okay?" He asked looking to her as she turned forward.

"Sounds good." She nodded with a small smile.

"So can you poof me back down? I would jump but I'd probably miss the 'some-sort-of' date." He said looking to her.

She giggled looking to him. "I'll see you later." She smiled as she closed her eyes and poofed him back down. She looked down to see him there and went back to her room.

She got ready for the day and walked to the living area. She saw her mom and dad looking happier than normal. "Hey guys." Maya said as she walked in with a confused look. The Princess Aurora was there and so was her husband as well as Regina.

"What happened?" Maya asked looking to them. "Did you defeat the witch?"

"No. Um-" David said looking to Snow.

"Mys, we have something to tell you." Her mom smiled.

"Okay. What is it?" Maya smiled back.

"Well we found something out a couple weeks ago and we wanted to wait to make sure everything ended up okay, but we found out that-" She started as Maya looked to her anxiously. "I'm pregnant." She smiled.

Maya looked to her mom surprised but happy. "Really? Congrats mom!" Maya smiled as she ran over and hugged her.

"Thanks sweetie. I'm glad your excited." She smiled holding her face. Maya was about the same height as her now.