•Family•

Last chapter! Hope you enjoyed the massive amount of chapters I just posted lol. The new book cover is above. Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~

Maya was downstairs with her mom and dad as her mom held him. Emma was with them as well.

"You know mom, I haven't gotten to hold the little prince yet." She said looking to her mom who chuckled lightly and handed the baby to her. He started to cry a little but Maya rocked him slightly and he stopped.

"You're a natural." Mary Margaret said looking at her daughter.

"Little babies are cute." Maya responded.

"So are you guys gonna tell us the name are do I have to keep calling him 'hey there?'" Emma asked as Maya handed him to David who was eager to hold the baby.

"Well, there's sort of this tradition." He said rocking the baby. "Back in the Enchanted forest when any royal is born you usually announce the name at a coronation ceremony." David said looking at Emma.

"We would've done it with both of you if we could have." Mary Margaret said looking to them with a small smile.

"You're not going to hold him in front of the clock tower and present him like lion king are you?" Emma asked confused.

"Wait can you?" Maya asked looking to her mom. "That would be awesome."

"No." Mary Margaret said looking to David who was chuckling as well as Emma.

"We aren't. We are just going to go for a potluck at granny's." David said looking to them.

"The important thing is that we are all together  as a family." Mary Margaret answered. Maya smiled lightly.

"Hey check it out. I think I found us a place." Henry said looking to Emma.

"Oh you guys are looking?" Maya asked surprised as she walked over to Henry and looked at the apartment.

"Well it seems Henry is. Why are you?" Emma asked looking to him.

"Yep. What do you think?" Henry said as he handed Emma the paper.

"I think it's a good choice." Maya smiled to Henry. She would do anything to have Henry and Emma stay.

"Emma what do you think?" Mary Margaret asked curiously looking to her daughter.

"I think-" she started as she wrapped her arm around Henry. "- that you're grandparents don't know what to name your uncle, and they are using a fairytale transition to try and by themselves some time." Emma said looking to her mom and dad.

Maya looked to Emma who gave her a glance. She looked to her brother and walked over to him. "How about we get to granny's." David said as he held the baby.

They all left and arrived to Granny's. They sat at a booth and Henry pulled out the Storybook. "How about you tell them the one about how mom and dad met?" Maya said looking to him as she sat next to Ruby.

He flipped the pages and started reading. "I don't even know his name yet but I have to hear this story again?"

"He should know where he came from." David said smili. 

"Are you sure the first thing you want him to know is that his parents fell in love durning an armed robbery?" Emma asked looking to him.

"I wasn't armed!" Mary Margaret said defensively.

"Except with a rock." Ruby added as Maya chuckled a little.