•Confession•

Maya ran to the living area and saw her parents there.

"Maya what's wrong?" Her dad asked as Maya caught her breath.

"Zelena cast some spell. If I try to leave the castle, flying monkeys start coming after me." She said looking to him.

"That has to mean something important." Regina said looking to her.

"Maybe I can stop her." Maya suggested.

"I don't know but for right now we sent the fairies to look for a way to allow the baby to get away." Snow said. "For now there isn't much we can do."

"I'll work on a spell to get you protection from the flying beasts. It might take a while." Regina said as Maya nodded.

Maya sat down and looked at the ceiling as she laid on the couch. She was smiling thinking of Zach.

"Why are you so happy?" Snow asked as Maya sat up. She noticed everyone else had gone.

"I was hanging out with Zach and he kissed me." Maya smiled looking to her mom.

"So you found more than just a best friend?" She asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, but I don't want to drag him into all this mess." She sighed looking to her mom. "What should I do?"

"Well if he really wants to be with you, he'll stand by you, even if you don't want him to." She said to her as Maya sighed. "So when do you plan to tell your father?" Snow asked curiously.

"I haven't thought that far." Maya said looking to her. "I'll tell him soon, I just don't want to add to all this. Besides we aren't technically together yet." She explained.

"Well whatever you decide I'll be here for you." She smiled holding Maya's hand.

"Thanks mom." Maya nodded before leaving.

-----------

Maya was walking through the castle to meet her dad. She was going to practice fighting with him.

"She got to the armory and went inside. They usually practiced outside but she couldn't go outside without being attacked. And besides, Snow and David wouldn't let her go outside with the monkeys. Zelena must've known they would be protective of her.

She went into the armory with a fighting outfit wearing the ring her mom gave her and the necklace Zach gave her.