•Goodbye•

"There is a way we can stop it." Rumple said as the anxiously awaited the answer. "By using the scroll itself."

"What?" Regina asked confused.

"It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you Regina." Rumple said calmly.

"What do I have to do?" Regina asked.

""You have to destroy the scroll. Both your curse and his will be destroyed, but know this- there will be a price. A steep one." Rumple warned.

What do you suggest?" Regina asked.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell. One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies." Rumple said looking to them.

"So if I'm back in my own body I'll have the scroll. I can bring it to you guys." Henry said looking to Rumple.

"Exactly right, Henry." Rumple nodded.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell." Regina said looking to him.

Well given the proper tool, I could be." He responded.

"The black fairys wand. The most powerful woman's in all of existence. The blue fairy exiled her, but before she did she took her wand." Tink told them.

"I assume our dearly departed mother superior had it at her residence." Gold said as Maya looked down. She felt a hand rub her back.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get it." David said looking to Rumple.

"Can I come? I should pay my respects to Blue." Tink said looking to them.

"Then it's settled." Gold answered looking to them. "The rest of us should head back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell."

They all nodded and began walking. Maya went to Golds shop with Emma, her mom, Henry, Regina, and Gold.

They walked in and Maya looked around the shop. There were so many trinkets and gadgets. She walked to where Mary Margaret was and saw her looking at a unicorn mobile.

"It was supposed to hang over your crib." Mary Margaret said looking to Emma.

"And Maya. Yours had purple unicorns." She smiled looking to Maya.

"Do you think mine is here too?" Maya asked looking to her.

"When Emma and I were in the Enchanted forest, it was still there." Mary Margaret said looking to her. "The curse didn't pick it up." She answered.

"The unicorns are nice." Emma answered looking to her.

"Giving you up after the curse was the hardest thing I had to do." Mary Margaret sighed.

"I know."

"Every time I look at you two I wonder what would happen if I had been there to raise you." She smiled to Maya and then to Emma.

"I do the same with Henry." Emma answered.

"You were doing your best. You were giving him-" Mary Margaret started.

"His best chance. Yeah but still. If we had a life together, a normal one. I guess all that wasn't meant to be." Emma answered as she walked over to Emma.

"At this point normal is so far away." Maya sighed as she touched the unicorn mobile.

"But what we have is special." Mary Margaret answered.