Chapter 1

Kalos league final...

Referee "Both Noivern and Tyranitar are unable to battle release your final Pokemon"

Ash "Greninja I choose You"

Ash tosses his pokeball up into the air releasing his last Pokemon.

Greninja falls from the sky and lands on his feet striking a menacing ninja pose

Alain "Charizard I choose You"

An enormous orange dragon falls from the sky also landing on his feet letting out a loud roar shaking the arena.

Ash "Your charizard is looking stronger then ever but there is no way I'm losing this"

Alain "well neither am I, charizard use flamethrower"

Ash "Greninja use water shuriken"

The two moves cancelled each other out and a huge cloud of smoke covered the battle field.

Alain "Charizard fly up above the smoke"

Ash (I got you right where I want you) ash grinned and then yells "aim water shuriken right above you"

Water shuriken hits charizard and deals a small amount of damage.

Alain "impressive, charizard blow all the smoke away with your wings"

Charizard starts to flap his wings getting rid of all the smoke.Once the smoke disappears greninja is no where to be seen.

Alain "what?"

Ash "GRENINJA NOW!" Greninja fires water shurikens at charizard hitting the fire type forcing him to fall into the ground.

Alain "charizard are you ok" charizard stands up and gives a quiet roar to his trainer reassuring him he is still able to battle.

Alain "ok charizard get ready" (in order to beat ash I'm going to have to go all out) "charizard respond to my heart MEGA EVLOVE"

Charizard begins to change form the fire on the tip of his tail turning blue and his skin changing to a black and blue colour. With blue flames coming out from his mouth.

Alain "now Charizard use fire blast"

Fire blast makes a direct hit making greninja fall back with his feet skidding across the floor of the battlefield.

Ash "greninja are you ok" greninja slightly nods his head to reassure his trainer that he can still battle.

Ash "ok greninja use double team" multiple copies of greninja begin to charge at Charizard.

Alain "use flamethrower to get rid of all the copies"

Charizard fires a flamethrower at all the greninjas until he finally gets rid of all the copies leaving the real greninja still running at him.

Alain "now Charizard quickly use dragon tail" Charizards tail grows in size and with force hits greninja forcing him to fly up into the sky and fall infront of his trainer.

Ash "GRENINJA" ash yells holding onto his shoulder in pain.

Ash (how come I can feel the pain when greninja got hit?)

By the way ash hasn't discovered greninjas bond phenomenon yet

Ash "greninja can you still battle I know we can win this" ash yells with passion.

Greninja slowly gets up and yells at the top of his lungs "gren-nin-JAAAA"

Greninja gets covered in a huge spiral of water. Everybody in the arenas eyes widened in shock including ash.

Ash "greninja use ariel ace"ash yelled focusing back on the battle.

Alain "uhh.. charizard quickly counter with flamethrower"

Greninja dodges the flamethrower and runs straight to charizard. Greninjas arms and feet start to glow and Greninja starts to unleash a series of attacks at charizard.

Charizard falls to the ground and struggles to get back up.

Alain "CHARIZARD NO"

Ash "finish it with water shur-" ash freezes in his place not able to dining his sentence.

Greninja also freezes on the spot just like his trainer.

Alain "Now charizard quickly finish this with dragon tail!"

As charizard charges at Greninja ash can only stand there and think (why can't I move whatever I do I just can't move a muscle)

Ash watches as charizard hits Greninja with dragon tail forcing him into the ground a huge cloud of dust covers the scene and when the dust cleared Greninja was unconscious.

Referee "Greninja is unable to battle that means charizard is the winner"

The spiral of water had disappeared from Greninja and ash was now able to move again.

Ash "I-I L-lost" ash felt his heart shatter into a million pieces as he realised he lost his 6th league in a row.

Alain walked up to ash and shook his hand "that was a great battle ash."

Ash forced a small grin and congratulated Alain on his victory.

Alain returned charizard and walked back into the tunnels and out of the battlefield as the crowd cheered his name.

Ash stood in the middle of the battlefield and looked down at his fainted Greninja. Ash walked over to his Greninja and returned him to his pokeball as the crowd clapped and gave him a standing ovation for his perforce during the tournament.

Ash ignored the clapping and cheering and whispered to greninjas pokeball "you did great Greninja, I'm sorry I let you down"

Ash felt a tear start to fall from down his cheek as he lowered his hat so nobody saw the tears falling from his face. He walked through the tunnels and out of the battlefield still with his head hanging down low as tears started to fall onto the ground.