Chapter 24

Serena was on the battlefield with Pamcham sylveon and braixan.

"Pancham use karate chop and braixan use flamethrower." Serena yelled almost with anger.

"Woah.. tyranitar and hypno are unable to battle." The referee spoke in disbelief.

May Misty dawn Gary and Clemont stood in shock as they saw Serena just win her 3rd battle in a row and beat two strong Pokemon without healing.

Just as Serena was about to return her pokemon, pancham and braixan started glowing blue and grew in size.

After the light simmered down it revealed two new Pokemon pangoro and delphox.

"Awesome!" Serena cheered.

"You two deserve a long rest." Serena said ash she returned the two Pokemon.

"Ok sylveon it's your turn to kick some butt now." Serena said to her trusted Pokemon stood beside her.

"Sylveon!" The Pokemon said with determination.

"I want to avenge ash just as much as you do, I think this would be a good battle." Gary said as he walked over to the other side of the battlefield.

"Did you hear the sylveon we have a challenger." Serena said whilst making intense eye contact with Gary.

"Umbreon I choose you!" Gary shouted as he threw the pokeball revealing umbreon.

"Sylveon go." Serena yelled pointing to the battlefield.

Sylveon jumped to the battlefield and shared an intense gaze with umbreon.

"This is going to be a 1v1 battle the first Pokemon to be rendered unconscious will be victorious, battle begin!" The referee shouted.

"Umbreon use dark pulse." Gary instructed.

"Sylveon use light screen." Serena commanded.

Sylveon successfully protected herself with light screen as the dark pulse broke the magic shield into peaces causing a massive cloud of smoke to engulf the battlefield.

"Sylveon quick attack!" Serena yelled.

Sylveon cam running from out the black smoke and directly hitting umbreon causing him to get sent flying towards Gary.

"Umbreon are you ok?" Gary shouted.

"Umbreon!" He replied whilst standing back on his feet.

"Good use shadow ball." Gary commanded.

"Use quick attack to dodge." Serena commanded but was a split second to late as Sylveon got hit directly and was launched into the air and harshfully crashing back down to the ground.

Both Pokemon were pretty worn out but had at least one last big move in them.

"Ok Sylveon give it everything you got and use hyper beam." Serena yelled desperately.

"Umbreon use hyper beam as well." Gary shouted.

Both moves flew straight past each other and hit directly.

"Both Pokemon are unable to battle therefore it is a draw." The referee exclaimed.

"Umbreon/Sylveon return" Gary and Serena spoke in unison.

"Good battle." Gary yelled to the other side of the battlefield.

"Yeah you too." Serena replied as she walked off back into the hotel building.

"Quite impressive." A boy said whilst watching from a hotel room...