Chapter 26

The tournament had started and the following people have qualified to the round of 16: Serena,Gary,Dawn,Misty,May,
Clemont,Eren and Brock along with eight other competitors.

"Hey guys I can't believe we've all qualified, the chances of one of us winning are really high now!" Dawn cheered.

"Yh I know and judging by the competition we are surely going to win." Misty replied.

"And I didn't think Brock would be competing here as well." May added.

"Ok guys they are showcasing the competitor brackets now let's go see who we've been paired with in the first round." Serena said excitedly.

As Serena looked up at who her opponent was she was shocked to see a familiar name that she luckily hasn't had to hear up until now

"Calem" Serena muttered with anger.

"Looks like it's me and you in the first round Clemont." May said.

"Yep this is going to be an exciting match." Clemont replied with positivity.

"Well I'm going to go train see you guys in a bit." Gary said as he made his way to the exit of the building.

"Yh I'm going to go to."  Serena said and also made her way out.

Just as Serena was walking out the exit a boy wearing a black hood with a stain of blood on the sleeve walked in and past Serena and the rest of the group.

Everybody stared as this scary and mysterious boy made his way through everybody and out the back door of the building where the trainers were free to battle each other.

Serena was shocked because of the similarities that hood had to the one that was worn on the day of ash's death.

Serena's eyes began to tear as her anger began to grow and she decided she was going to train at the back where the hooded boy was.

She made her way to the group.

"Guys I think that's the guy." Serena said.

"What?" Clemont questioned only to be greeted with an angry glare from Serena.

"The one who killed ash." Serena said with pure anger.

Serena walked away from the group and towards the back door.

"Serena don't do anything crazy." Dawn said worried for her friend.

"We are coming with you." Misty added and began to follow Serena along with the rest of the group.

They eventually caught up with Serena only to all be stopped by two trainers running into the building with three pokeballs in their hands.

The two boys ran up to the nurse joy that was working there.

With curiosity the group rushed outside to see what was going on and they were greeted by a teary eyed boy returning his last pokemon and running inside the building.

They looked over to the source of all this chaos only to see the same creepy hooded boy returning his Charizard.

Without a word the boy walked past the group and back into the building.

The boy was greeted by the nurse as he walked into the doors opened.

"Do you wish for your Pokemon to be healed eren?" The nurse asked.

"Thank you." Eren answered as he handed his pokeballs over

"Do you wish to borrow one of our Pokemon so you can continue your training while you wait?" The nurse asked.

"No it's fine I've still got another Pokemon that I left at home to rest for a bit, he doesn't really like going into his pokeball." Eren replied as he finally enters the building.

"So that's Eren, I saw him in the competitor bracket." Clemont said.

"And he's pretty strong by the looks of it."
Misty added.

"Yh, but he won't last with us right guys." Dawn chirped.

"Yeah your right." Serena said brightening up the mood with encouragement.

"Hey let's go tell Gary about this just in case." May said.

"Good idea." Serena said.