Chapter 5

Ash's P.O.V

I finished buying my food and went to sit on a table by myself. I was still upset over the whole Kalos final thing so I decided to avoid talking to people and sat by myself.

I was enjoying my lunch until a someone came and sat opposite me.

"Ashy-boy how've you been" Gary said sitting opposite me.

"Oh hi Gary I've been good what about you"

"I've been doing just fine ashy-boy" he replied with a cheeky grin

"Do you really have to call me that" I said slightly annoyed.

Gary "lighten up" Gary laughed as he continued to eat his food.

"Hey Gary"

Gary "what is it ashy-boy"

"Seriously?"

Gary "I'm only joking, what is it ASH"

"That's better, I was going to say do you want to have a Pokemon battle?"

Gary dropped his food onto his plate and a smirk grew on his face. "Bring it ashy-boy"
-------------------------------------------------------
Third Person

Ash left the canteen with Gary following behind him.

"Over there" ash said pointing towards a battlefield.

Gary and ash rushed over to the battlefield and stood in both ends ready to battle.

"We will do a 1v1 Pokemon battle" ash yelled across the battle field.

"Fine with me" Gary said.

"Wait we need a referee" the raven haired boy said.

"I'll be the referee" Clemont said from out of nowhere.

"Fine by me" ash said confidently.

Gary "ok let's get started, Blastoise I choose You" Gary threw his pokeball up at the air as a huge turtle Pokemon with two cannons on his back landed on the ground causing the battlefield to shake.

Ash "so you choose blastoise huh? Well then pikachu I choose you" ash said pointing towards the battlefield but nothin happened.

Ash blinked twice realising pikachu wasn't there.

"I LEFT PIKACHU AT HOME"ash yelled knowing he was in for a shock when he got back.

It's a pretty short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it next episode will be the battle between ash and Gary so please stay tuned and if you enjoyed make sure to leave a comment it would mean a lot:)