Chapter 13

Ash's P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes and let out a small yawn. I could feel my back pressed up against grass and when I opened my eyes I looked up to see I was under a tree. I sat up I didn't have my bag or pikachu with me. I stood up and I knew where I was. I was at school but on the field under a tree. I heard talking so I followed the familiar voices.

"Pikaaa..." pikachu was being petted by 4 girls. I noticed that one of them was wearing my bag and one was wearing my jacket.

I took a closer look and noticed it was Misty who was wearing my bag and serena who was wearing my jacket. I looked over to see May and dawn petting pikachu. After looking for a while I realised that dawn was wearing my hat.
I quickly put my hand on my head and felt my soft hair being pushed by the wind.

"Why are they wearing all my stuff." I asked myself. I got up from behind the tree and walked over to them.

"Oh your awake ashy." Misty said while running towards me.

"Umm yeah, why are you guys wearing all my stuff." I asked.

"I took your bag because I thought it would be more comfortable for you to sleep." Misty said.

"Yeah that's the same reason I took your hat." Dawn said and started to walk towards me with pikachu on her shoulder and May following from behind.

"Umm so why did Serena take my jacket?" I asked since there was no good reason I could think of.

"It's just nice and warm." Serena said with a big grin.

"And plus it smells of you." She said with a smaller grin and her face becoming slightly pink.

"Ok can I have my stuff back now." I asked

"You'll have to catch us" they said and all started to run away.

I stood there and watch them run off. Pikachu jumped onto my shoulder and sighed "pika.."

"Yeah I know pikachu, they are a handful." I said with a small laugh.

Why was I laughing this was the first time since that incident with Alain that I've actually found something funny or amusing.

"You know what, lets go get my stuff back." I said with a grin starting to grow on my face.

I started to run slowly catching up with the girls. I was behind the three girls and I jumped from my spot and tackled all three to the ground.

We all fell to the ground and laughed with joy. This was the most fun I've had since the Kalos league final. I got up and put my hat bag and jacket back on.

"Hey where is May?" I asked while helping the three girls back up to there feet.

"Over here." May said angrily.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked hoping to get an answer from one of the girls.

"She's just upset because she didn't get to wear any of your clothes." Misty said

"Oh well in that case.." I took off my hat and my jacket and passed it to her.

Her eyes lit up and she jumped on me wrapping me in a hug. I don't know why the girls wanted to wear my clothes so much maybe it's because I'm just a really fashionable.

May put on the jacket and the hat and turned around with a huge smile.

"How do I look?" She asked

"Great" I said trying to be nice.

"Thanks ash." She said and her face starting to turn red.

"Maybe you should take the jacket off you look like your heating up a bit." I said noticing the red around her cheeks.

"Oh ash your so dense." Dawn said whilst pulling me by my arm.

"Where are we going." I asked.

"To our last lesson, are you guys coming or not we have geography." She asked.

"Coming." The girls said in unison and started to catch up to us.

We all made it to our last lesson in time and took our seats.

"Hey ash." May whispered catching my attention. She was still wearing my jacket and my hat.

I turned to the right to look at her "yeah may?" I said.

"You remember what we are doing after school today right." She asked me.

"Yeah I think so" I replied.

Then suddenly the school bell rang signalling the end of the day.

Thanks for reading. I would just like to say sorry for not adding in the other characters such as Gary and drew because I'm trying to focus on this little love thing going on between ash and the four girls. I will try to add the other characters as much as I can but for now Thank you for reading:)