Chapter 25

"Ok is everyone ready to go to the beach?" Dawn asked.

"Yep!" Everybody replied cheerfully.

"Ok let's go" dawn said as she and the group got onto the bus headed towards the beach.

45 minutes later

"Ok we are here" Gary said hopping out of the bus.

"Finally" May said running out with Misty and dawn.

Serena walked out slowly and followed the girls to the changing rooms.

"Don't you think Serena has been acting kind of weird lately?" Clemont asked

"You know, out of all the girls that liked ash I think she was the most serious about him." Gary replied with a sad tone.

"Come on let's go get changed, we are here to enjoy ourselves after all." Clemont said brightening up the mood.

"Yh let's go" Gary said as he walked with Clemont towards the changing rooms.

Everybody finished changing then went for a swim.

They played around in the water for about two hours until they decided to tan for the rest of the day.

They was all later down on their beach chairs until Serena spoke."Is everybody ready for the Pokemon tournament, it's only 1 month away."

"I'm definitely ready I've got my three Pokemon ready to go!" Clemont said determinedly.

"Three?" Misty questioned.

"Yh you are only aloud three Pokemon per battle." Dawn explained.

"So who are you using Serena?" Gary asked.

"I'm going to be using pangoro delphox and Sylveon." Serena replied.

"Yh I thought so, I'm going to be using Blastoise Umbreon and arcanine." Gary said confidently.

"That's a pretty good team you guys." May complimented.

"Thanks" they replied in unison.

"Well I think it's time to train." Serena claimed after getting up and walking towards the nearest battlefield to find some trainers to battle...

1 month later

"Ok guys the tournament is tomorrow so I hope everyone is ready, it's going to take all of us to successfully achieve ash's dream of becoming Kalos champion." Serena spoke passionately.

"Look who it is you must be ash's friends I'm terribly sorry about what happened." A voice spoke.

"Alain?!" Gary shouted with confusion.

Meanwhile..

A boy was walking around a pretty big house that had a lot of trophies and medals for Pokemon battles.

The boy walked into the bedroom and started inspecting the room until he came across a huge wardrobe.

The boy opened the wardrobe to be greeted with a black hoodie that had a stain of blood on the sleeve.

"I knew it..."