Chapter 3

Ash's P.O.V
"WHAT" I yelled at the top of my voice.
I've been travelling all these years now you just want me to go to school.

"All you do is stay in your room all day, and plus maybe if you go to school it will bring your spirits up and you can get back on track again".

She had a point I never really went out travelling anymore because I was so heartbroken with what happened during the Kalos league "fine" I sighed in defeat

"Great your first day is tomorrow so you have to have an early sleep tonight" my mum said with a large smile plastered on her face.

"Ok" I said as I dragged myself back upstairs into my bedroom. I slammed myself onto the bed and let out a massive sigh I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*Beep beep beep*
I slowly began to open my eyes and sat up from my bed. I let out a yawn and said out loud "since when did I have this dumb alarm?"

"I put it there last night" I looked over at my door to see my mum standing there. "Why?" I asked genuinely confused. "You have school today remember you don't want to be late on your first day do you?"

"Oh yh" I said while getting out of bed and began stretching.

"Get ready and then come downstairs for breakfast, I made pancakes" my mum said as she left my room and headed downstairs.

I went into the bathroom and had a shower after I was done I brushed my teeth and got changed.

I went downstairs and sat down waiting for my breakfast. My mum came out of the kitchen and into the living room with a stack of pancakes. She places the plate in front of me as I grinned with water dripping down my mouth as I stared into the delicious pancakes.

"There's the smile I love to see" my mum said smiling down at me.

She laughed and said "hurry up and finish your breakfast, you have to be there by 8:30" I checked the time and noticed it was 7:50

"Mum I don't even know where the school is" I said nervously

"You don't have to worry kids from that school are always walking past our house to get to school you can just ask for directions I'm sure it won't be a problem for you".

"Alright" I sighed. I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anybody.

It was now 8:10 so I opened the door and walked outside. "Bye mom" I yelled from the front door.

"Bye ash have a good day at school" my mum replied

As I stood in front of my house kids walked past in groups probably on there way to school.
Every time they walked past they would stare at me and start whispering to there friends.

I just shrugged it off and started walking to school. I didn't really know where I was going so I just followed a group of kids hoping I was going the right way. I kept my distance and tried not making it too obvious that I was following them.

The group of kids kept on turning around and looking at me. I started to slow down because I found myself catching up to them. Every time they turned to look at me they would start talking to each other which worried me. I then got fed up and threw a pokeball up at the air releasing a huge bird Pokemon. "Flaaaame"

"Hey talonflame can you give me a lift to school" I said and hopped onto talonflames back. The huge bird Pokemon then took off. As I looked down I saw a building it was bigger then the rest of the buildings around it and it was on its own. Also it had kids all around it and walking inside I chuckled to myself because they all liked like ants from where I was. I then realised that it was actually the school I was supposed to go to. I instructed my talonflame to land and it did so. It landed on the school premisses. I got off and thanked him returning the bird to its pokeball. I later realised that everyone was staring at me eyes widened.

I nervously started to walk into the building while everyone whispered to each other. I looked around looking for the principals office. I started to walk through a hall way in an attempt to find it but then I bumped into someone making me fall over. "I'm really sorry about that" I said as I sweat dropped. I looked down at the honey blonde hair girl that sat on the floor with her books all over the place. She just sat there staring at me. She must of been very angry with me. "Are you ok?" I asked as she kept on staring at me. "Oh y-yh I'm fine" she said as her cheeks started turning to a shade of pink.

I helped pick her books up and gave them back to her. "Do you know where the principals office is" I asked. "Yeah follow me" she said leading the way.

Third Person
The girl lead ash to the principals office. They arrived outside the door and the girl turned to ash with a smile and said "we are here" "thanks" ash said as he opened the door to the principals office and started to walk in. He then stopped and turned around and began to talk "wait I didn't get your name" but she was already gone. Ash shrugged and walked in.

"Oh you must be ash" the professor said.

Ash "Yeah and you must be professor sycamore right"

Professor Sycamore "Correct" he said with a smile. "Your probably here for your planner"

Ash "yeah I am"

Professor sycamore "here you go" he handed ash his planner.

Ash "thanks professor" I said and walked out
his office.