Chapter 17

Ash's P.O.V
I still don't know what just happened. She was so shy and innocent the first time I met her, what happened?

"Pika pi?" Pikachu asked if I was alright because he could sense I was deep in my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine pikachu I'm just confused because of Serena's sudden change of attitude.

"Pika..." pikachu agreed with a sigh.

I finally got home and the second I stepped foot into my house I was greeted by my mom.

"How was your day?" My mom asked me.

At first I didn't know how to react but suddenly I felt a small smile grow onto my face and I replied with "it was actually fun mom."

"I'm so happy that your finally getting yourself together ash soon you'll be able to enter the Kalos league again!" My mom said with a bright smile whilst embracing me with a huge hug.

"Thanks mom, I'm gonna go upstairs call me when dinners ready." I said and ran up the stairs into my room.

I jumped onto my bed and landed on my back and pikachu quickly jumped off my shoulder and landed on my stomach as I stared up at the ceiling.

Authors note: I'm going to start doing translations for what pikachu and ash's other Pokemon say because it will be a lot easier for me.

"I'm going to go sleep ash." Pikachu said as he curled himself up into a ball and laid down on ash's stomach.

I grabbed pikachu and held him like a teddy bear and squeezed him. His eyes opened wide in shock.

"Why the sudden burst of happiness?" He asked.

"Oh it's nothing." I replied.

"It's that girl isn't it?" He asked me.

"Maybe" I said looking up at the ceiling with pikachu still in my arms like a teddy bear.

Pikachu jumped out of my grip and curled himself up into a ball once again but this time on my pillow.

"Son dinners ready." My mum yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming, come on pikachu let's go." I got up and pikachu jumped onto my shoulder and we went downstairs to eat.

I finished my dinner and went back upstairs with pikachu. My mum asked me about my day and I told her about May and Serena but not the part in the forest. I decided to sleep early because there wasn't much to do so I said goodnight to pikachu and went to sleep.

Ash's Dream.
Greninja I choose you!

Commentator: so it's ash's Greninja vs Alain's charizard and the winner will become the Kalos champion!

Ash: you've gotten really strong Alain but I'm winning this.

Alain:well so am I. Charizard use flamethrower.

Ash: (why can't I move I can only watch as the flamethrower is about to hit greninja.)

Suddenly everything turns black and it's only ash and Greninja. Ash collapses to the ground and sits with his head down and Greninja stands infront of him looking down at his fallen trainer.

 Ash collapses to the ground and sits with his head down and Greninja stands infront of him looking down at his fallen trainer

Referring to this scene^^

Greninja looks down at his trainer one last time until he turns around and walks the opposite direction.

Ash: Greninja where are you going.

Greninja looks back for a second and continues walking.

Ash: Greninja wait.

Ash tries to grab Greninja but before he knows it a spiral of water surrounds Greninja and disappears within a second. Along with Greninja.

Tears start to stream down ash's cheek "I'm sorry for being weak." Ash manages to say through his tears.

Real life

Ash wakes up from his dream panting and sweating.

"Oh... it was just a dream."