Chapter 10

Third Person
It was Monday and Ash was walking to school.
He walked onto the playground and looked at his planner to see he had geography first.

Ash made his way to his geography room and took a seat inside the class. Ash sat down and not long after Serena may misty and dawn all walked in taking seats around the class.
The teacher they had was lenient with the seating plan so they was aloud to sit anywhere they wanted.

Without ash noticing the four girls all took seats near him with Serena sitting behind him dawn sitting to his left may sitting to his right and misty sitting in front. Ash being the dense guy that he is thought nothing of it and continued righting the date in his book.

"Ok class" the teacher yelled causing the class to go silent. "Today we are going to be doing a test."

May raised her arm so she could speak.
"Sir this is ash's first day in this geography class."

"Your right ash Ketchum you can-"

"I'll be fine." The raven haired teen said with no emotion in his voice.

"What?" All the girls around him called out in confusion.

"Ash you do know he was going to let you off on this test.?" Misty asked turned around to face ash.

"I know" ash replied.

"Well if you want to do the test you can, but don't feel ashamed if you don't do very well as it is your first lesson."

"Ok" the raven haired boy said still with no emotion.

The teacher handed out the test sheets and everyone started to write.

An hour went by and everyone had finished there tests.

The test was over and everybody started to talk.

"That's was hard" misty said turned around to face her friends.

"I missed two whole pages." Dawn said

"I think I failed." May said facing towards ash and the others.

"I think I did pretty well" Serena said joining in on the conversation from the back.

Ash just sat still looking down at his desk in silence.

"Class listen up" the teacher said getting everyone's attention.

"I would like the whole class to give Ash Ketchum a round of applause for being the first student to get 100% on a geography test." The teacher said whilst clapping.

The whole class started to clap while Misty May dawn and Serena sat in shock with there mouths wide open.

"HE GOT 100% ON HIS FIRST LESSON!!" The four girls yelled in unison.

"I guess travelling in six different regions has helped me with my knowledge in geography" Ash said still staring at his desk.

Dawn "that's husband material right there."

"Huh?" Ash asked in genuine confusion.

"Nothing" dawn said with a small blush forming across her cheeks.

May (oh no I hope dawn doesn't like ash.)

Misty (dawn better not have a crush on ash because he's mine)

Serena (I've known Dawn for a long time and I can tell she likes ash, but the only problem is that I think I like him as well)

The bell goes and ash stands up leaving the classroom with his hands in his pockets and walking towards the canteen. All the girls just sat in silence as they watched him leave.

"He's amazing" they all sighed in unison.

After realising what each other said out load they all jumped up from there desks and stared at each other all blushing furiously.

"I-I've got to go" Serena said breaking the silence and walked out the class.

"M-me too" dawn said afterwards rushing out the class.

"Yep same." May said straight after and rushed out as well.

*sigh* "looks like I've got some competition." Misty said after leaving the class.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you want a specific shipping please comment and I'll see which one I should do. It is out of May dawn Misty and Serena. Thanks for reading:)