Chapter 18

Ash's P.O.V
After my nightmare I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to go to my balcony for some fresh air.

V After my nightmare I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to go to my balcony for some fresh air

Imagine his balcony is something like this^^

I put my hands on the railings and looked out into the ocean the perfect view for me to be lost in my thoughts. As I think about the Kalos league final and losing to Alain, anger builds up inside me more and more. My hands start to shake because of how tight I was squeezing the railings and my teeth clinched together tightly.

My house was on its own but my neighbours house was still pretty close by, close enough for me to see the light from one of the bedrooms turned on. It had a balcony on the top floor just like mine. I saw the door slide open and a girl with small pink shorts and a pink jumper came outside and placed her hands on the railing just like I did. I recognised her but our houses was still to far apart for me to see who it was.

I made my way back into my bedroom but my eyes were still glued onto this girl, I've never seen my neighbours before mainly because I never wanted to. But this time I wanted to find out who she was. I went inside my room and forced myself to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and looked at the clock and it read 7:40 I still had about 50 minutes so I got ready and had my breakfast really quickly so I could have some free time. It was now 8:15 and I quickly said goodbye to my mom and left the house along with pikachu.

I walked out and closed the door behind me and started to make my way to school. I was walking at a fast pace but started to slow down once I crossed the house where I saw the girl last night. The girl looked about my age so it could be possible that she came to my school but I didn't want to take the risk of knocking on the door because I didn't want to make myself look dumb.

I just stared at the house whilst walking very slowly until...

"AHH!" I yelled as my face came in contact with a cold hard metal pole. I slowly got back up and mumbled a few vulgar words under my breath and carried on my walk to school. It was the most frustrating morning I've had so far...

Sorry for the short chapter but thanks for reading:)
Also I'm guessing you probably know who ash's next door neighbour is😉