Chapter 20

Ash's P.O.V
It has been a week since the battle with calem which I obviously won but I still don't know where he got that Regice from surprisingly I haven't seen him use it since the battle.

Third Person
Ash was walking to school until he saw somebody in front of him. Somebody he wasn't seen in a long time. Miette. After remembering there last encounter he remembered how bossy she used to be and attempted to walk past her without getting noticed. Ash thought it worked but his smile was soon taken off his face as he felt someone grab onto his forearm and pull him backwards.

"Hi ashy how have you been?" Miette said walking next to ash.

"Umm fine." The not replied trying to walk away from miette.

"That's good" miette said and got closer to ash so there arms were brushing against each other.

Every time ash would try to move away from miette she would just get closer to him.

"What's going on?" A voice was heard from behind the two teens.

"Oh hi Serena I was just talking to ashy." Miette said with a smirk.

"You wouldn't mind if I joined in would you." Serena said as she barged her way between the two.

(I prefer this a lot more) ash thought as his arm was now brushing against Serena's.

"There's no room." Miette said angrily.

"Of course there is" Serena said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Girls we are here" ash said as he stopped in front of the school gates.

"Great what's your first lesson." Serena asked.

"History" ash replied.

"Me too" miette and Serena yelled in unison.

The two girls glared at each other while ash awkwardly stood in the middle.

"Come on let's go." Serena said as she grabbed ash's arm and walked off.

"Yeah let's go." Miette said grabbing onto ash's other arm.

The two girls dragged ash to history class and on there way they passed a group of boys.

"Lucky prick." Drew muttered to himself as he watched the two girls drag ash.

"Make me proud ashy boy." Gary said with a stupid smile on his face.

Short chapter again but I really wanted to publish one just to let everyone know that I will be carrying on with this story.
Thanks for reading😁