Chapter 14

Ash made his way out the school and waited at the gates for May. He leaned against a wall and occupied himself by playing games on his phone. Suddenly his phone was swiped from his hand. He looked up instantly to see May running away with his phone in her hand. She turned around and stuck her tung out and continued to run.

A small smile grew on ash's face. Ash began to chase May and eventually caught up to her. After 10 minutes of running he finally caught her and tackled her onto a soft patch of grass. He got up and took his phone off her as he laughed. He hadn't laughed this much since his interaction with Alain in the Kalos league final. He reached his hand out and offered May his hand and she took it and pulled herself up.

Ash noticed the grass they was on was actually someone's front garden.

"We should probably leave before the owner of this house kicks us out." Ash said whilst walking away from the house.

"No no this is my house." May said stopping ash in his tracks.

"Oh ok" the raven haired boy said as he made his way back to the house.

The two teens made there way into the house and it didn't take long for ash to make himself at home.

"So what are we going to do?" Ash asked

"Maybe we could-" May was cut off by a sudden loud crash of lightening she jumped from shock and jumped into ash's arms.

"Umm may are you ok." Ash asked genuinely concerned.

"Yeah I just don't really like thunder." May replied.

It was silent for awhile until the noise of rain drops started to be heard falling from the outside. They started to get faster and faster.

More thunder could be heard and out of fear May tightens the grip on ash.

Suddenly one of ash's pokeballs starts shaking uncontrollably. A red beam of light is released from the pokeball. Suddenly the red light disappears revealing arguably one of ash's most unique Pokemon. Greninja. Greninja headed towards the door in silence.

"Greninja where are you going." Ash asked in curiosity.

"Gren..." Greninja replied and walked out into the rain.

Ash got up and followed his Pokemon outside and disappeared into the night sky.

May quickly followed ash out of the house and once she noticed the night sky she checked her phone to see it was only 5pm.

"Why is it so dark.?" May asked

"I don't know but I have a feeling Greninja has the answer." Ash said whilst looking at his Pokemon that was now staring up at the sky.

Suddenly ash's eyes started to change into a dark shade of blue.

"Um ash are you ok?" May asked noticing the sudden change of eye colour.

Ash stayed silent and walked up to Greninja and started at the sky with his Pokemon.

Greninja and ash both started to walk down the street in the middle of the road. Luckily there was no cars. They both mirrored each other having the exact same actions and walking the exact same way.

May followed them until they both stopped walking and stood completely still.

"What are you guys doing" may asked and received no answer.

"Stronger.." ash whispered to himself.

"What?" May asked after hearing ash's quiet whisper.

"Stronger." Ash repeated loud enough for may to hear.

"Ash what are you talki-" may was suddenly cut off by ash.

"STRONGERRR." The raven haired boy yelled as he bent his neck and looked straight above him into the sky as Greninja did the exact same.

"Ash your scaring me." May said with a shaky voice.

Suddenly Greninja was covered in a spiral of water causing May to gasp in shock.

"Greninja water shuriken!" Ash yelled pointing towards the sky.

Greninja formed two water shurikens and threw them up at the night sky.

The two shurikens flew all the way up into the clouds. Suddenly the rain stopped but it was still dark. A portal started to form and grow bigger and bigger.

"Ash I think we should get out of here." May said with a scared tone in her voice.

I'm an instant a loud roar was heard coming from the portal and not long a huge Pokemon came flying out. Palkia.

The huge Pokemon started down at ash and Greninja and it's eyes turned red as he looked down at ash and Greninja. The spiral of water disappeared from Greninja and left him back to his original form. Ash and Greninja both fell to there knees and face planted onto the floor into unconsciousness.

Not long after palkia quickly rushed back into the portal and it closed up behind him.

"ASH!" May yelled out in shock and concern.

She ran over to the unconscious boy and places his head on her lap. She quickly grabbed his pokeball and returned Greninja. May put the pokeball back on ash's belt and lifted him up and dragged him back home.

It took a long time because of how heavy ash was but eventually they made it home and May placed ash onto her bed and let him sleep there for the rest of the night.

"So.. where am I going to sleep?" May asked as she looked down at ash.

"Well there is a space next to ash, he wouldn't mind would he?" She shrugged and took her place next to ash and closed her eyes, slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the rubbish chapter but just bare with me the next chapter should be more interesting. Thanks for reading:)