Chapter 16

Ash's P.O.V
I was on my way home until I came across a forest, it was huge so I decided to go explore it and see if I could catch any new Pokemon. As I pushed my way through all the leaves and branches I saw a Pokemon on a rock dancing beautifully. I kneeled down behind a rock to get a better look and I was close enough to see it was an eevee. I don't know why it was in the middle of a forest by itself but it looked like it was having fun. I got up from behind the rock and was about to make an attempt to catch it until I saw a girl also come out from the trees and made her way towards the Pokemon. I quickly went back behind the rock and just watched from there.

The girl had honey blonde hair and a recognisable face she stopped in front of the eevee and began to talk to it. I looked closer and noticed that the girl with honey blonde hair and the recognisable face was Serena.

"Your an incredible dancer." Serena said to the little Pokemon.

"Eevee!" The Pokemon yelled back in appreciation.

"Hey eevee how would you like to join me in my quest to become the Kalos queen, with your incredible dancing I think we can do it." Serena said to eevee as she held out a pokeball in her hands.

Eevee walked closer to Serena and sniffed the pokeball after 5 seconds of thinking eevee smiled and smacked the button of the pokeball with its paw.

The pokeball shook three times and sparkles came out indicating eevee was caught.

"Awesome" Serena whispered to the pokeball as she held it closer to her face.

I decided to jump out from behind the rock and confront her. Usually I would try to avoid talking to people but there was something about this girl that just made me want to talk to her.

Third Person

"I was planning on catching that eevee for myself you know." Ash said walking towards Serena with one hand in his pocket.

Serena got up and looked towards where ash was coming from.

"So you was spying on me yh?" Serena said teasingly while grinning.

"Umm n-no I just" ash said but was interrupted.

"I'm just messing with you." Serena said as she started to get closer and closer towards ash.

Once Serena was in a fair distance ash expected her to stop, but she didn't.

"Umm Serena..." ash said nervously.

Serena ignored his words and walked straight up to his face. They was so close they could feel each others breaths. Serena moved her head slightly so her head was hovering over ash's shoulder and she whispered into his ear "don't worry I kinda like it."

Ash stood there and his eyes widened out of shock. Serena moved back to give him some personal space and all ash could do was gulp.

"I'm just messing with you again." Serena laughed as she winked.

"Well I'll see you later." She said as she walked off out of the forest.

Pikachu and ash stood there in shock.

"Pika..." pikachu said still staring in the direction Serena walked off to.

"I don't know what just happened." Ash said also staring into the same direction as pikachu.

"I think that might of worked, the look on his face was priceless" Serena said to herself as she continued walking home with a big smile on her face.

Sorry for the short chapter I just desperately wanted to publish a chapter today. Thanks for reading :)
Oh and also thank you so much for 500 reads!!!