Chapter 6

Ash "ok if pikachu isn't there then I choose you" ash tossed a pokeball into the air revealing a big white dragon type with a purple belly and long ears. "GOOODRA"

Gary "so you caught a goodra" Gary said slightly impressed.

Ash "yeah I found it when it was just a little goomy."

Gary "alright let's get this battle started, blastoise use hydro pump."

Ash "goodra quickly counter with dragon pulse."

The two moves collide causing a cloud of smoke filling the entire battlefield. This got the attention of students all around the school. Suddenly students started to surround the battlefield creating an audience.

"Ash Ketchum is battling" a girl in the crowd said with joy

"I can't believe we get to watch ash Ketchum battle right in front of our eyes" a boy said with stars in his eyes.

Gary "w-what's going on" Gary was a little nervous because of the sudden audience but he wasn't going to let that stop him from winning the battle.

Gary "alright blastoise quickly use water gun!"

Ash "alright goodra use ice beam"

The two moves collided and the ice beam proved to be stronger then water gun as it overpowered it and struck blastoise making him fall to the ground.

"Such power" a teacher said also watching from the audience.

Gary "blastoise are you still able to battle"

Blastoise gave a small nod reassuring his trainer that he was ok.

Gary "ok Blastoise use skull bash"

Ash "ok goodra wrap this up with dragon pulse"

As Blastoise got closer to goodra with speed ready to attack with skull bash goodra charged up a powerful dragon pulse. Blastoise managed to hit goodra with a powerful skull Bash but goodra had already charged his dragon pulse hitting Blastoise as he fell to the ground.

Both Pokemon went crashing down to the ground.

Goodra was quick to get up as he only suffered from one attack, however Blastoise struggled and just about managed to get onto a knee.

Ash "ok goodra finish this with one more dragon pulse"

Goodra charged up the attack and fired it towards Blastoise. The attack hit Blastoise head on creating a dust cloud. Once the dust settled Blastoise was revealed unconscious.

Clemont "Blastoise is unable to battle, Goodra is the winner."

The sea of students started to clap and cheer even some teacher that were watching clapped for the amazing battle.

"Marvellous battle" a man said walking towards the battle field.

"Oh hi professor sycamore" ash said cheerfully.

Professor sycamore "Your goodra sure is something else."

Ash "thanks we've been training a lot." The raven haired boy said while returning goodra to his pokeball.

Professor sycamore "your Blastoise is also very powerful" the professor said turning to look at Gary.

Gary "thanks, I'm gonna go and he's up my Pokemon now." The boy said as he returned his Blastoise and walked off.

Ash "me too" ash started to walk off into the school and headed towards the healing centre.

Ash sat on a chair as he waited for his Pokemon to heal. As ash waited a girl walked in  with her pokeball and said to nurse joy "can you heal my slurpuff please" and handed her pokeball to nurse joy.